Should you tell a guy that you had a dream about them?

It wasn't really a dirty dream. I was looking for him, then found him, and then he rescued me from something bad.I just kinda want him to know he's in my head.Should I playfully tell him I had a dream about him and NOT reveal the details?Or should I tell him the whole dream?What would he like better?We like each other and have been flirting for awhile.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Go for it, I personally like it when a girl tells me that she has had a dream about me, it lets me know that I was on her mind, and leave out the details at first it will make us wonder.

What Guys Said 1

• I had dream similar to yours and never broached the subject with the girl it was about. I'm interested in hearing what other people think about it as well.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it would be best if you just told him you had a dream about him, but don't give any details. It will make him wonder. :)