What does it mean when a guy invites you over to his house?

well me and this guy have been talking for some months now and whenever he invites me over, we end up watching movies and making out. we have never had sex before because I'm not ready. well recently, we haven't hung out in a long time but we usually see each other around campus briefly and he... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• The situation as you describe it is that he is looking for a hook up and your looking for a relationship. Firstly stop being so available, he has to understand if he wants time with you he has to earn it by treating you as a female and respecting you as a person and taking you out for a date. You going over to his, you are putting yourself in a vulnerable situation.. If you want to know where you stand stop going around every time he calls, and if he is serious about you his actions will prove this, otherwise the best thing that will come out of it is that you will know where you stand. Start making and going out with other friends too.

• thanks :) I just turned him down because I told him I have a paper to write..he seemed kinda mad because he logged off after I told him that but I don't know

• You don't have to give explanations why you can't meet just be confident and tell him your busy, if he wants to continue the conversation tell you must go you have lots to do and say bye put the phone down. Don't answer his every call. He got mad at you because he is realising he is about to loose control of the situation, and perhaps now you will see his motive behind the situation. Concentrate on your studies priority no1 & start socialising with other people.