Guys, do you find girls wearing tights/pantyhose hot?

A male friend of my suggested me to wear tights with my outfit for some birthday party, he said it "makes me look much hotter" O.o

Does it really make that much difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing hot about a woman wearing pantyhose.

• yes it makes a very big difference. most guys notice when a girl wears tights/pantyhose

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 16

• I think pantyhose look really hot on a girl, but mostly if I would have been attracted to her anyway. Pantyhose don't make an ugly girl good looking.

• I like black pantyhose paired with a professional looking dress or outfit. Very sexy IMO.

• Yes he's right I find them very sexy.

• Yeah he's right, bare legs are nice sometimes, but so are tights.

• It depends on the guy, pantyhose is a fetish that many men like myself, can't help but be incredibly attracted to. More than likely your male friend is projecting what he would like to see on to you.

For me personally, I'm not attracted to anything but... so does it really make that much of a difference? Yes.

More from Guys
11

What Girls Said 4

• This is funny, because these days, the bare leg look is so "in" right now, and almost no one wears much hosiery ,excpt maybe tights,during winter months, or pantyhose for some type of business meeting, and it usually is the GUYS that enjoy seeing women wear them. However, that being said, that's where me and the rest of the gals part company, I guess.I happen to a sort of hosiery nut, and enjoy the way they feel and look on my legs, making everything look more finished and put together. The only time that I may opt out would be during some sweltering hot days during the summer.Even then, I may go with some thigh-hi stockings.Otherwise, I tend to live in dresses,skirts,high heels and hosiery. For the record, I do have a nice figure and do get numerous compliments on my legs.

Sweetie, wear whatever makes you feel more atractive and confident, and don't worry about other people, you'll be fine.

• why can't all women think like you.

• You sound like my wife. She doesn't wear with sundresses when it's hot and she has a tan but she has been wearing them ever since high school. I love them too, there is no way a red blooded male doesn't like the way the feel. She wears for the support under her scrubs and when she gets home, the foot rub is ten times easier with sheer energies on!

• How sweet of you to say!

• Some girls should never wear tights.It isn't gonna make a girl go from unattractive to attractive,key word was "much"

• Tights and pantyhose can conceal cellulite and marks on your legs making them look more streamlined. And pantyhose make your legs look tanner. So I guess I can see why your guy friend said that.

• i think black ones are look, but not anything else