GUYS: what do you think about a girl that stares at you?

There's this guy in class, and I've been staring at him a lot. But I don't like him like that! I mean although he's very cute, I'm not interesting in him. It's just that he sits by the windows, which is where I like to stare out and sometimes I space out too much and end up staring at him. This time he looked back at me and I ended up looking away really fast (suspicious much?) I'm not sure, but I think he gave me a weird look. Urgh I hope this doesn't make me seem like a creeper!

Most Helpful Guy

• A creeper for looking at a guy? No way. It's completely normal to focus on something or someone for daydreaming. It would be the same assertion as if you thought you were weird for looking out of the window. At most the guy will wonder "Is she interested in me?" any weird look would have been of pondering or just confusion. Relax girlie it's all good.