If a girl says "That's sweet" or "You're sweet" what does that mean exactly?

This doesn't really pertain to any particular girl or person, but I was just wondering: if a girl says that a guy is sweet or something that he does is sweet, what exactly does that mean? Does that mean that he is in the friend zone or something?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• it could be that she is saying how sweet he is with his girlfriend, or that he is sweet as in boyfriend material, or she is just saying it as an expression. It can mean so many different things.

What Girls Said 2

• USUALLY WHEN I TELL A GUY THAT HE'S SWEET, IT'S USUALLY A GUY THAT I'M ATTRACTED TO AND THAT SOMETHING HE DID/SAID THAT I THOUGHT WAS SWEET, JUST MADE ME LIKE HIM EVEN MORE.

• It doesn't necessarily mean you are in the friend zone. Not at all. I've said "that's sweet" plenty of times to guys I was attracted to.

What Guys Said 2

• it means what you did was thoughtful, and it means something to her. she won't forget it.

• It means that she thinks that you're a good-natured person.