• Ask
  • myTake

Do I really have a reason not to trust?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a little more than a year and lately I just feel like he's slowly becoming more distant and it's been making... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• I believe you're probably being a little insecure.The truth of the matter is that relationships are all about trust... if he hasn't broken your trust, there's no reason why you shouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt and just trust him. You'd like for him to trust you even though he doesn't get to see you that often, don't you?Be thankful that you do get to see him an hour a day, many people don't get to see their significant other but once a week or longer. You've already mentioned that both of you have complex schedules and that he works. I think you feel like this because you're stressed out or feeling neglected. In a situation like this, you just need to look on the bright side of life and be thankful for the moments you do have with him. During the rest of the time, you can resort to texting if you're feeling lonely and desiring him, or try to get more of a social life with others and take advantage of that fact that you're not glued to him. I don't know how many girls and guys I know lack friends because they do 100% of everything with each other and make no time for friends. Enjoy life, and enjoy the time you have with him when you see him. Worrying won't solve anything, but I guarantee too much worrying can make you sick or cause problems.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!