Do I really have a reason not to trust?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a little more than a year and lately I just feel like he's slowly becoming more distant and it's been making me really upset. I've only mentioned things to him once and he told me that nothing is wrong, we're both just busy college students with different schedules. He works a ton, mostly nights, and right now I only see him maybe an hour a day...if I'm lucky. Now, I don't need to be with him EVERY single second of the day but lately I feel like when I'm not with him someone else is. He's NEVER given me a reason not to trust him. He's a great guy and everyone feels that if anyone is to be known for being faithful, it's him. So, why do I feel like this? Am I being insecure? Should I tell him something? Other than this, our relationship is wonderful! He's very loving and we care for each other a lot. I just don't know why I have these feelings... HELP :/

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• I believe you're probably being a little insecure.

The truth of the matter is that relationships are all about trust... if he hasn't broken your trust, there's no reason why you shouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt and just trust him. You'd like for him to trust you even though he doesn't get to see you that often, don't you?

Be thankful that you do get to see him an hour a day, many people don't get to see their significant other but once a week or longer. You've already mentioned that both of you have complex schedules and that he works. I think you feel like this because you're stressed out or feeling neglected. In a situation like this, you just need to look on the bright side of life and be thankful for the moments you do have with him. During the rest of the time, you can resort to texting if you're feeling lonely and desiring him, or try to get more of a social life with others and take advantage of that fact that you're not glued to him. I don't know how many girls and guys I know lack friends because they do 100% of everything with each other and make no time for friends. Enjoy life, and enjoy the time you have with him when you see him. Worrying won't solve anything, but I guarantee too much worrying can make you sick or cause problems.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!