What does it mean if a girl touches you a lot?

I know all girls are different in their flirting methods and behaviors. Its just that this new girl started working at my work, she's pretty attractive and has already asked me if I was single and that she was.

Me and her have been talking a lot and its just small stuff like get to know the other person cause like we just met but she does all the usual like makes a lot of eye contact, laughs, but she keeps touching me like my arm or my shoulder, is this what I think or could she just be really touchy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I sounds to me like she likes you. I mean, I'm a really touchy person but I know how that comes off sometimes so I never touch guys I haven't either known for awhile and are friends with or guys I am interested in.

• Thanks and yea, that's the only reason I'd ask cause like we just met and she's touchy like we've been aquainted already