Are ALL Aries men selfish?

Ok, so I know quite a few Aries, male and female. I find it quite a coincidence that I just met someone and after talking to him for an hour or so, I guessed that he was an Aries and I was correct. They seem to all expect you to do what they want you to do when they want you to do it and unfortunately do not last very long in the bedroom or I should say last longer than the normal rendezvous (as saying that makes them want to safe face). Do they all want to be in the spotlight or in the background but know famous people and just jump into any venture that they think will make them filthy rich and the envy of everyone they know. Do they all need to be praised and told how nice they look (including men)? Are they all self involved? oh and here is the quicker, do they all not know it lol?

• YES
  • NO
I guess I shouldve asked for NON Aries to reply lol, cause Aries never seem to think this about themselves lol.
People assume I read astrology then come to conclusions about people.Its the oppossite.It started by noticing commanilities in peoples behavior in my family who are mostly scorpio except me and then I seem to attract Aries&Capricorn men.Tough to ignore !

Most Helpful Guy

• Astrology is just a bunch of generalizations formatted so anyone can relate to it, much like a fortune cookie. Hence, a sign does not dictate how someone acts or what their personality is like. I mean do you really think someone being born in a certain month will determine much about them...Its all biological and environmental impacts which have shaped who they are and some perspectives of how they may think, astrology has nothing to do with it.

• No not the same.I wasn't always a believer and I still don't believe in fortune cookies lol but astrology is too dead on to not be real.I do think that a certain month,a certain time of day and a certain way of birth does reflect on a person.Im not kidding that when I wasn't a believer I would relate to certain people easily and others like oil and water and then find out that astrologists stated that exact result adn I don't just mean based on one person this is based on many.What is your birthday?

• Sensitive isn't just crying is my point.You don't intentionally play games,you do it not thinking that its considered games even though it is to other people, not in a mean way but you like to tease,you think that the person that fights through all your teasing or gives it back to you is worth your while.Anywho Goodnight, nice talking to you.From the site.."They will easily get lost in a good conversation".By the way everything I said wasn't from the site that's the commonalities of piesces I know

• oh and I forgot to mention that they don't appeal to everyone, Piesces info doesn't appeal to me and I was actually in the category of Sagitarius when I was younger since my birthday is on cusp.Cause of that I didn't believe in horoscopes cause I always thought I was more like a capricorn and then years later my birthday was then realigned into capricorn.Ok Goodnight for real now, but thanks for the convo

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 17

• Astrology sends my B.S. meter out of range: link If it is broke, will you pay me a new one?

• Look, I hate to be cynical, but if your star-sign had any bearing on your personality, 1 in 12 people would, depending on the year, have been having the same kind of personality traits as Hitler, Michael Jackson and Johnny Knoxville. People look for patterns and find them - did you know that you will encounter someone with the initial "A" every day at work?

• Actually that is exactly what I think. I do think that 1 in 12 people have distinct personalities and then things like upbringing, life experiences etc come into play which makes us different. However, it seems like despite what a person does or how they do it, the thought process behind it seems to be the same.So there is someone with MJ's personality that didn't have parents like him to push him to stardom etc.So I'm not saying that astrology is the end all but I think it plays a factor

• yes, aries people are horrible and should be put away.

• Eric Clapton and Sean Bean and Elton John are all Aries, and I don't think they're overly selfish. I mean think about it. If you don't protect your own interests, who will?

• Thanks.There are several ways to be selfish.I don't mean stingy or can't share type selfish,I mean self-involved and actually Aries tend to want to be in the spotlight even if they are not famous.Thats more what I meant.Ive dated too many Aries to not see it.They all are different men likes and dislikes but thought process the same.They want an armpiece,they make plans for you without consulting you cause they assumme you'll do what they want lol.stuff like that.

• Well my dad is a monstrous Aries so I know what you're upset with.

• starsigns are bullsh*t.

eventhough I act like my starsign "cancer" not many people actually are like that.

in short, that Aeries guy was just you're run of the mill, garden variety asshole.

• sad to say but it wasn't just one Aries, lol.For some reason, Capricorns, cancers and aries always seem to find their way to me lol and occassionally scorpios. notice the commonalities.They were all different in actions&behavior but their thought process was always the sameThey are not selfish like they don't want to share but they are selfish like they don't want anyone else in their spotlight, including their woman, they'd much prefer an arm piece.One even hated I made more than him

• Astrology is emphatically quite useful.

• yummyboi77,thanks for your comment.An accurate analogy using your scenario is that most of your friends like apples but 3 of them that don't even know each other like oranges with chocolate syrup and all 3 happen to have the same birthday or close.Are you telling me that you lack that much observation that coincidence wouldn't spark your interest at all?Too many coincidences to ignore.Glad no one is sending you signals of the end of the world cause you wouldn't even investigate lol.

More from Guys
12

What Girls Said 9

• Astrology isn't real.

• I actually wasn't a believer but there have been too many coincidences.I am exactly what my sign says and I have met other people my sign and we all share the exact same qualities.I have even dated someone that was a pieces and it said that most tend to be fair skinned with different color eyes (I'm black so that is not usually the case in my race) and I have dated 2 pieces, both fair skinned, one had green and the other hazel blue eyes(black men). 'm a believer now.Too many coincidences !

• take a look

link

• Astrology is like a personality test in a way. It gives you characteristics you may or may not have. Just like the personality tests by Jung. Instead of answering a series of questions you just go by birth date.

• Well, first of all I don't believe in astrology. It's fun, but not something I take seriously. I'm a Libra, and while I'm diplomatic, I'm not at all a social butterfly, more like quiet and introverted. Also, the only thing I can do that might be considered an art is play the piano and sing. Probably the biggest flaw in the Libra description, for me, is the lazy, don't work hard part. I'm almost obsessive about getting work done, and I generally enjoy it. Kinda strange, but that's me. I'm also definitely not a "master of seduction" lol.

Second, no not all Aries guys are as you described. I just checked through my birthday lists for March and April on facebook, and I can confidently say most of the guys on those lists aren't like that. One of them is exactly as you described, but the rest no.

• My little brother is an Aries and the most giving and unselfish person I know. He would give the shirt off his back if someone needed it more than him.

• Actually I agree with you. In a response to someone else at the top I say that. I think people misunderstand what I mean by selfish. ALL the Aries I know if they love you have the biggest hearts ever, but they are still self-involved and expect things to revolve around them.It's difficult to explain unless you know an Aries but I haven't met one yet that wasn't this way. Again, I'm not saying that every Aries takes on ALL the traits but most take on a few that are stronger than the other traits

• I think I know what you mean. They expect everyone to schedule their time around their schedules. I went out with an aries guy a couple times and even though he was a sweet guy and liked to pay the bill all the time, he didn't believe in going dutch, he was very into himself. He liked to talk about his accomplishments alot, bragging I guess you could say. Still a very sweet guy though.

• Arians are not selfish people but they do tend to think of themselves a lot. I know that those two sound the exact same but what I mean is that typical Arians, who are often impulsive and tend to not think of the consequences, may appear selfish but really it's because they fail to think about the results of their actions. They are actually kind and warm people who want to brighten the mood whenever someone appears to be down in the dumps. They are never malicious except in brief moments when someone has crossed the line with them but it rarely ever lasts very long.

Also Arians deeply trust their instincts and don't like it when people try to tell them they are wrong about what they feel (as I think most people would agree about themselves regardless of their sign).

All of the negative associations that appear in each astrological sign are actually misinterpretations of more complex personality traits. Sometimes you have to read into a persons actions to truly understand their motivations.

Source: Jonathan Cainer's "Guide to the Zodiac".

• Hitler should have targeted the horrible Aries individual.

More from Girls
4