Why do some girls never call or text first?

I've gone on three dates with her, and ever since I've met her and have started talking to her she will never, EVER text me first or call me first.... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I am just like her. It has been about 2 weeks and my boyfriend has not text me nor I texted him I never text him first because I feel like he is going to think that's how he's got me. I also have a lot of pride and I am very shy. I donot want to be seen as weak in his eyes and I do not want for him to think I am in need of him. Many times I die to text him so so so bad I even erase his number from my contacts so that my anxiety doesn't beat me... and finally he texts me bt I think this time he's not going to text me...lol... and well if he doesn't I am not eather... I sound cold I know but I have reasons from the past that have obligated me to be this way...hope I helped you in uderstanding this girls behavior. :)

• You are a crazy woman lol, It takes two to tango. I could understand if you just met someone but you still do it even after he is your boyfriend?

• Show Older
    • Reasons from the past... like a guy acted hard to get ... And then I ended up looking like I was desperate for the guy...lol... I texted the guy, called him, and he always replied like 2 days afterwards... I fall quick for a guy and that is why I have to watch how far I go when I'm in a relationship...

• hahaha...yes I still do it.. I bet he is tired of it, and I know it takes 2 work a relationship out but Ugh! ... I guess ill text him on his B-day if he doesn't text me...lol