Why is my boyfriend acting different?

Everything's going great between me and my guy. But lately, I feel like he's acting different. Every night up until a month ago he'd text me something like 'goodnight beautiful, I love you' or good night sweetheart. Now he texts me goodnight and just says 'i love you xox'. He doesn't call me any cute names now either. When we text, if I tell him I miss him he won't say he misses me back he just sends a sad face. If I talk about a celeb guy, he'll get mad at me and will ignore me, and he never used to act like that.He swears a lot, and he never used toHe used to complain about how I didn't show my love to him enough so I've been showing it more. I thought I was doing pretty good until he told me tonight that I was being too clingyI know these things aren't that big of a deal, but I'm just curious as to why he's acting different

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 2

• He's getting comfortable in the relationship, so he's not in "courtship mode" anymore.

• would you be able to expand on the 'courtship mode' thing? I'm a bit confused.is that good?

• You should ask him what's going on.. and let him know that his behavior is confusing you. my guess is he's acting like this because of some new stress factor in his life.. so family troubles, friend dilemmas or perhaps an attraction to another girl which could be causing conflict

• I know for sure it wouldn't be family or friend troubles.. But being attracted to another girl? That's starting to worry me.