He says he doesn't feel "worthy" of a woman like me?

I revealed my romantic feeling to my friend & he said, he was extremely shocked that I saw him this way. Then he said he never felt "worthy" of being with a woman like me because he felt I was on a much higher level than him. He is still struggling in some areas, while I have a career, house, car... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I think only he knows the answer to your question. I know I've used this line before when I just wasn't interested, but sometimes some men stand in their own way without knowing it. Try to convince him that he's good enough and that if he wasn't, you wouldn't be interested. If you cannot convince him, it's probably best to move on. Regardless of whether he's insecure or just not interested, it'd be in your best interest to find someone else. It sounds like you have a lot going for you, any guy would be so lucky to have you!