Why does he act like he loves me but won't date me?

Ok here goes there' s this guy I'm totally in love with (it is def not lust) he acts pretty much the same way but won't say it. But all in all what bothers me most is he won't date me. Because he won't date me I have went out on one date. He got all pissy about me going on out with another guy and even laughed when I found out the guy was a big drug user. But whenever I ask him about dating me he marks my flaws and says that's why he wont. Yet he gets upset if we don't talk on the phone nightly and if I don't wanna talk long he gets sad and upset. he says you don;t talk to your friends everyday until the wee hours of the morning? I told him no I don't and neither do most people. So if he has all these feelings why won't he date me? And how do yall think he feels about me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds to me like he has mother issues,He probaly is interested in you but is scared to show it and get hurtHe laughs about your flaws so he can make himself feel better and it makes it look like he's not interestedYou should try doing the first step, ask him out to dinner or something, if he says no then I think it's time to put him in the friend zone

• Ive asked him places he's went and still fights with me about it

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!