Why does my girlfriend want to go to prom with another guy (who she says is a friend)?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for two and a half months. On the second date she asked me to go to prom with her (two months ago), I said yes.... Show More

I forget to mention she likes to flirt, she says she likes to flirt with other guys. But I'm still her guy. She says she wants me to trust her. She said if the guy makes a move she will punch him.
Thanks everyone for agreeing that something suspicious is going on. And ladies its a big boost to know that she should go with her boyfriend to the prom, not her friend. If she doesn't change her mind I'm dumping her. I'm giving her some leeway because I'm a nice guy, I should sump her for even considering to go with someone else. Ill let everyone know what happens, thanks for your support!
Hey everyone, my girlfriend changed her mind and said she is going with me, so it looks like we're staying together. :) Thanks for your help everyone.

Most Helpful Opinion

• "especially if she flirts with another guy."

are you kidding me? she's telling you that she's planing on flirting with another guy? really?

sounds like she likes him better than you...

• I forget to mention she likes to flirt, she says she likes to flirt with other guys. But I'm still her guy. She says she wants me to trust her. She said if the guy makes a move she will punch him.

I can't help but not trust her. What else do you think?

• Show Older
    • lol

• yay for her, for making the right decision!