• Ask
  • myTake

Guy I'm dating is moving slow as a turtle.... Is he interested or not?

I met this guy at work approximately four months ago and we've been on maybe 4-5 dates. He's very much a gentlemen, we have fun on dates and speak... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• well you do things to push the relationship forward, maybe he just not a guy who takes the lead. If that doesn't work move on, nobody wants a guy who doesn't have a burning desire to see them, I know how you feel, he's squeezing all the interest out of you. Wish you luck

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes a tutrtle gets to the finish ine ahead of the hare. Give him a break, it sounds like he's had bad experiences. Who hasn't?

• Question: Why are you expecting him to consistently ask you out? If you're an advocate for equality, you should also be asking him out some too.

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like I'm going through the exact same thing! -- I don't know if he and I are an official couple or not.. I know he cares about me-- he's just moving insanly slow! -- How did your situation turn out?

• We are just friends (in my mind) and I am going to continue to date other people. I pretty much distanced myself from him and he stepped up a bit, but not in the way I wanted him to. He says he's trying to do better and I do see somewhat of a difference, but I just can't limit myself to him when he's not giving me what I want.