• Ask
  • myTake

Are men attracted to a woman's perfume?

I am just wondering if men are attracted to the smell of a woman's perfume and if they think about when your smell lingers in a room.

Do any of you like the tropical smell? I like to wear just a bit of coconut body spray.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No. Generally when a girl wears enough that her perfume stays in the air when she's gone, I find it more an affront to my sense of smell and I'm grossed out by it.Now I do LOVE the way my girlfriend smells. Not that she wears perfume, but she has a specific scent that I have to get real close to smell.

• Thank, I know what you are talking about...that fresh scent of the body like after a shower. =)

What Guys Said 8

• Not really.

• it can make a woman more attractive.

• two sides, 1. yes, I had a girlfriend who wore a certain perfume, and some time later I smelled it on another girl who I was hooking up with and it immediately reminded me of my ex. smell really is the strongest sense tied to memory.2. I have waited a long time to tell a girl this, maybe its just me, but I don't find perfume, painted nails etc. the least bit attractive.

• Thanks for responding...it is nice to know. =)

• not exactly..just few times in my life..

• yea I love the smell of perfume on my girlfriend, it reminds me of her every time I smell it, she wears just the right amount.

• im attracted to women not their perfume

• Cute! that is good to know...love you picture too.

• I am pretty adorable

• I have an extremely sensitive sense of smell... Perfume gives me headaches... If it lingers, I am annoyed. I don't like all of that scented crap, no offense... I had an ex that always wore vanilla lotion... I had a headache every time I was around her.

• Thanks for responding...I did not mean a lot of perfume...I was more thinking about a soft suddle smell. =)

• Even a small amout would be irritating to me... I don't even wear cologne or anything scented myself... Last time I wore men's scented anything, I had a massive headache and nose-bleed...It can be just a little... It would give me a headache.

• Occasionally

What Girls Said 2

• Huh, don't listen to this lot - I've had compliments about my perfume a lot! Guys love our perfume!

• Love your picture! =)

• Hehe, thanks. Lovely isn't it. :)

• good Q:)

• i like candy perfume:)