What's a good comeback when a guy calls you fat?

So far mine are you can fix being fat but you can't fix being ( a) ugly/bitch .

And no really I'm fat :O Shocking.

I'm not even that fat but I just need comebacks for bastards like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• 'I can lose weight, you can't lose the ugly'!

• :D

Well I'm a guy and a lot of times when a guy is calling a girl something it's because he feels threatened.
      So what you need to do is say this to him in front of a lot of people or right to his face and it will get him to shut his hole.
      "Money can buy me a personal trainer, healthy foods, and things to help me lose weight. But for you nothing can help you from being an inbred little $&@?"

This will probley get him to shut up or stun him. If it doesn't work spread some fake rumors about him. Like liking a girl he does't or even that he still picks his nose.
      Hope it works:)

What Guys Said 7

• "You're a retard."

"I don't care."

• something with 'micro-d***' in it

• Yeah, but the difference between you and me is that people actually like me.

• agree with them. Be like I'm a piece of shi* and your awsome. I wish I could be like you.will you teach me to be cool like you because I'm such a peice of shi*t Lay it on thick and in the most sarcastic way possible. And if you don't like that make a scene about it and ask the person loudly why they need to point out your flaws.and another one I like is no shi* are you just now noticing

• At least I don't have to pay to get laid.

More from Guys
2

What Girls Said 10

• " at least you can see me. But I got to grab a magnifier to locate your d***"

• I like your comeback in the q the best, sorry I don have any other good ones. But the best comeback ever would be to lose all the weight and be smoking hot. When the guys who used to be mean to you take notice and want to go out with you, shoot them down and remind them that their personalities suck. Hope this helps!

• I got this off a movie called "Phat girls""

P- Pretty

H- Hot

A- and

T- thick

"If you gotta clown somebody, just to feel good about yourselves then you must feel pretty damn ugly inside and if that's the case do me a favour stop hating, cause I'm plump like a roast and thicker than most"

• 'no sh*t, sherlock. come on, impress me with another dose of your profound intelligence'

you need the right tone to pull ^that off :p

good luck :)

• This isn't really a comeback but I bet it would work. Ask them why their self esteem is so low that they have to put other people down to make themselves feel good.

More from Girls
5