• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys like hearing "I miss you"?

...from a girl he likes? eh...yeah just curious.

Most Helpful Opinion

• I love hearing that someone misses me. Even more so if it's some I like.

• Thanks, that's good to know :) I wasn't sure if I was being overly emotional or what not...and ps: I haven't seen him for a while (it's the distance thing)

What Guys Said 5

• damn right we do

• Haha good to know...thank you :)

• hell yeah... what man wantsta hear 'go away', 'eff off', etc...

• Of course.

• Sweet! Thanks :)

• :) Welcome

• Love it!

• Thanks! Good to know :D

• YES! It is great :) To know that someone cares about you enough to want you around is a great feeling

• Thanks :) I guess I kinda worry if I'm being too "needy" or whatnot...so I rarely say it

What Girls Said 2

• yes..but on rare occasions..where he knows it is legit. You know..if you do not see him for two days...that is legit..but it you have not seen him for a few hours..that is not. At least to him it might not be. Though, sometimes it can be cute, if used right. Like "I already miss you."...just not used that often.

• Yup, I hear you. I haven't seen him for a good while so I think it's legit. Even so I kinda wonder because I'm not exactly the type who's good at emotional talk...haha

• oh..haha well..I am sure it is a good time to tell him then if it has been a while. :-)

• lol of coruse he does. guys want to know they're missed

• Haha good to know...thanks :D