How to hint you like someone?

hey guys, so I'm just wondering, if I like someone, what are some subtle things I can do to give him the message without seeming desperate?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Here are some of most noticeable cues that guys can actually pick up.1. Give Attention. Let him know how much he means to you by being respectful and acknowledging his presence. A lot of girls think that playing "hard to get" means ignoring him and treating him like a stranger. The truth is, guys hate that and it rarely ever works.-Here's how to give him proper attention: If the two of you are having a conversation, ignore your friends and texts until you're done. Don't let other people interrupt and divert your attention, especially other guys. When he sees that you prioritize him over other obligations in your life, you are bound for a great relationship.2. Be Direct. Don't send disguised "love notes" or wear certain clothes trying to imply something. Chances are, whatever clever maneuver you try to pull will fly above our heads. -Here's how to be direct: If you are trying to ask him out on a date, don't try to entice him by saying "everyone else is going to be there!" That doesn't make him feel special in any way, and he definitely won't recognize that you like him. To be direct, keep it simple and to the point. "Hey, let's get some Starbucks!" or "I'm hungry, know any good places to eat?" I know this isn't subtle, but when it comes to letting guys know how you feel, subtle won't cut it. Hopefully this helps!

What Guys Said 3

• When you talk to a guy you like don't hide your feeling.. Thays not to say through them at him. just don't hide themWhile talking don't text.. If he's near you.. Don't text.. When he's walking over to you don't textIf he's across the room from you giving you the eye.. Don't text a lot just alittle if nessisaryAlways keep some eye contact.. Not 100%.. Just someIf he comes over to talk.. Don't ignor your friends.. But make sure he's the center of your attention.. If you have guy friends.. Tekl them to take a hike.. Not litterally.. But guy friends get mistaken for boyfriends all the time.. If your in a group of more the 3 plus him so 4.. If there's more then that narrow the field for him.. Split the group up.. To may people is a bad thingIf your talking and he says somthing to make you laugh.. Touch his arm softly for only a second.. And don't force it.. Or he'll think its for the oppisite reason.. Just be your selfWhen ever you say good bye.. Give him a hug.. And the #1 thing... SMILE :)

• Hints don't work on guys.

• email him.

What Girls Said 2

• Be close to him, maybe touch his arm when you two talk. Be comfortable and happy around him. Smile and flirt. And if you have the ovaries to do it, ask him out! I've asked guys out a lot before and they usually respond well after the initial shock of a girl asking them out :) then you have a definite answer if he likes you and more experience dating

• just like a lot of his stuff on Facebook... or tell a friend to tell him is easier