When a guy doesn't pay?

his guy who I do like and we do get a long has asked me on breaks with him and lunch where he took me out and paid both times. He asked me on a break... Show More

• Vote A Just a friend
  • Vote B Doesn't mean anything..could still be interested

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I occasionally will go dutch on meals, usually he'll ask if he's running low on money. I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's likely he's just trying to watch his money until next pay and still wants to have his lunch with you. It's something he looks forward to as well I'm guessing and this time really wanted it, but just couldn't afford the two of you at that point and the fact that he brought it up, means he probably doesn't like that I couldn't pay, so he didn't want you to worry about what him not buying for you this time.

• yeah maybe.. he didn't flat out say sorry I couldn't pay for you.. he just brought up a situation ( I really can't remember what) but he concluded with how he can't manage his money.

• Perhaps his way of apologizing, wanting you to understand, but as it is for a lot of people, it's hard to flat out say sorry, even for something simple. It was obvious that he understood that it was a big enough issue if he felt like bringing up why he couldn't pay.

• lol yeah. He didn't bring up he couldn't pay or anything. lol it was just normal. He just mentioned having bad money management. So who knows lol