Single people...ever been so lonely you feel desperate?

So I'm 18, single, a virgin, never had a serious boyfriend. It's been about a year now that I've practically been hunting for someone to be with.... Show More

• Vote A Yes, I'm pathetically lonely.
  • Vote B No, I'm happy by myself. Waiting for it to happen on its own
  • Vote C Other (explain or don't, whatever)

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to feel this way. In high school it's like nobody would date me. I never dressed to impress, so I can kinda understand why. I was also one of the guys and never the girl in the group that was dateable or popular or anything like that. I actually dated this guy that I kinda had a thing for. I mean, I thought he was kinda funny, but he was a complete nerd. He treated so badly it was unbelievable. I thought he would have felt lucky to have a girl even look at him, but he didn't see it that way at all. I was just there. I know that if he does get another girl they'll never be as good looking as me. I mean, I know I'm not the best looking person, but I'm definitely not ugly. Anyways, after high school tons of guys suddenly wanted to date me and I didn't know what to do with all the attention. This clique mentality that high school makes us experience completely wore off. Now I'm dating a wonderful guy that is totally sexy and I'm the only one he thinks about. (: I'm no longer desperate now that people don't have such a cliquey mind-set.