Why is he staring at me?

So my friend and I are really close and hang out like all the time. I didn't really notice until someone pointed it out sometimes when we're hanging... Show More

Updates:
So today we hung out and went to see fireworks he most def was more flirtatious then ever. he kept tickling me (which he's done before but did it A LOT today) then he commented on how I was wearing glasses and how good I look with them (I usually wear contacts) he was staring a bit and he kept mention how he loved me today (but said I love you so much best friend) then he started ranting on how I deserve a great guy and how he doesn't want to be with guys like the ones I've been dating.
continued: we most def were touching a lot he'd always poke me and I laid my head on his shoulder and he laid his head on my head until a mutual friend was like awwww you guys are snuggling and she started teasing. plus I most def saw him looking at my boobs a couple times and when I took off my top layer shirt cause it was hot and had only a tank top on I caught him staring and he got a little shy. Teasingly I said I was fat and he was like no you're NOT fat your perfect. ^_________^

Most Helpful Guy

• He most def likes you. :P

Anyway you should really cut down on the flirting with him. It's not fair to his girlfriend.

Asker upvoted
    • Yeah in all honesty I try not to flirt with him because of his girlfriend and I really don't anymore it's more him and me. I try to treat him like any other friend but lately he's pushing the limits.

• Show Older
    • >________< my bad... head on the shoulder is flirting... hm... maybe I need to reconsider how I'm acting then...

• Yeah definitely. A lot of touching between a guy and a girl could be taken to be flirting, ESPECIALLY things like cuddling and resting heads on shoulders.