Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Why does he stare at me all the time but won't talk to me?

I have a big crush on this guy but I don't know how he feels about me. I go up talk to him and he seems uninterested like I bother him. He gives like 1 word answers and it feels like I'm forcing the conversation. So I figure he doesn't like me so I go on about my business and start hanging out with my other friends. While I'm with them I notice he keeps looking over at me even my friend says he kept looking over at us. I don't understand it. I tried to be nice and friendly with him but he seem like he didn't want nothing to do with me so why does he stare at me all the time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are pure signs of a shy guy who likes a girl. He definitely likes you but he feels nervous around and have no clue what to say or how to act. Help him :)

What Guys Said 1

• He was prob nervous which led him to come off as bitchy, you made your move now its his turn to approach you

What Girls Said 3

• he's probably shy.

• I would say that he is definitely interested in you. He sounds shy or nervous. All the shy guys that I have spoken with act the same when they like a girl. They just get nervous and don't know what say/do.