• Ask
  • myTake

Girls what does all this kisses mean? Kiss on the forehead? Kiss on the cheek? Kiss on the neck?

kiss on the forehead?kiss on the cheek?kiss on the neck? and other kiss what do they mean in your own words?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Kiss on forehead - Usually I'll only do this when we're deep in the relationship and just changing things up. So just "i love you" I guess.Kiss on Cheek - Not much. I'd kiss a lot of my guy friends on the cheek, if they wouldn't misconstrue it into me liking them. But I do have to have a strong enough relationship with them to do this. Sometimes it'll mean "I like you." but it's pretty vague..Kiss on Neck - This is more like lust..or "i want you".

What Girls Said 14

• Forehead: Caring. Like you're mom checking your temperature? This person wants to take care of you. Cheek: One of the following: (1) You're sweet (or did something sweet); (2) a gesture of greeting/parting in some cultures; (3) foreplay prequel to kissing mouth, ear, jawline, or neck.Neck/Mouth/Chin: Foreplay.Below the neck: Please refer to any number of books on the topic. It's too much to post on GAG.

• kiss on the forehead-- idk, I haven't kissed a guy on the forehead. kiss on the cheek-- I like youkiss on the neck-- I want you lips-- I love you.

• Forehead- I care about you as a friend.Cheek- I want to be more than friends.Neck- I want you right now.Lips- I could love you.

• Depends on the girl but to me they would mean:Forehead - I want to comfort youCheck - I like youNeck - I want you

• forhead = I respect you and love youcheek = I'm shy so I dint wana kiss you on the lips firstneck = he wants to... ya. get it? yuk.

• A kiss on the top of the head: I want to protect you from any harm.A kiss on the forhead: I am proud that you are mine.A kiss on the cheek: Thank you/ We are good friends and I want to be more.A kiss on the neck: I want you NOW.A kiss on the lips: I love you.A kiss on the hand: You are beautiful.

• Forehead- You just wanna be FriendsCheek-Your sensitiveNeck- turns most girls on so,it means your ready for bedOthers like lips or french is hot and means you really like her

• I would love a guy to kiss me on the forehead lol.1.I care a lot about you.2.Friends... or maybe we can be more than friends.3.**** me now.4.lips-I love or like you alot.5.Arm or Hand- Respect.

• when you kiss smone...u feel like your one with hem...a kiss is smth more...its not only a lip's touching...if you know what I mean...when you kiss smone you have to feel it...and feel the magic...theres always smth magic with anything you do with your love...when he kisses your lips...ur neck...ur cheek...ur forehead...Just live the moment you spend with year love...and feel the magic...cuz if you think that the kisses you give to each other mean nuthing...then don't do it...cuz kissing with year love is smth more than you think...its a way to show year love to year guy...and if you really love year guy...shhow it to hem...with the most passionate kiss you have ever give...and then you will show hem how much you love hem...and you will understand that kissing somebody...is smth more than lip's touching...its magic!

• Speaking for myself: Kiss on the Forehead - You're so cuteKiss on the Cheek - I like you/let's see where this goesKiss on the Neck - I want your body, now! Kiss on the Lips - I like you A LOT.Kiss on the Arm - Protect me/put your arm around me

• Kiss on the forehead means I like you as a close friend or as a sister/bother.Cheek - ambiguous. Can mean anything.Neck - lustLips - may be love

• forehead - caring/protectivecheek - friendship neck - romantic

• neck-husbandcheek-like a brotherlips-boyfriend

What Guys Said 1

• wow this actually suprised me especially about the cheek I always heared that meant just friends. everything I seen on here indicated friends as well. not long a go I was with my one friend we were all drinking and she kissed her girlefriends around the forehead but gave me kiss on the cheek. thanks for asking this mate definitlly helpful