How do shy girls act when they know a guy likes them?

I give this girls hints all the time. I can see that she does try to start conversations but its hard for her. She smiles at me and once in awhile... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• If she smiles and tries to start a conversation with you, then you are in! In fact, for a shy girl, she has done more than most women have the guts to do.

She's gone as far as she can go- it's up to you to carry the ball over the goal line. Besides, one of the few advantages of being a guy is that you don't need to care about whether or not she wants you to ask her out. If you ask her out and she doesn't like it, let her sue you!

But seriously, she's giving you every green light she can give- just go for it.

• i have to agree...im the shy type but I did something I thought id never do I gave the guy my number before he asked...trust me she giving you the green light