• Ask
  • myTake

How do shy girls act when they know a guy likes them?

I give this girls hints all the time. I can see that she does try to start conversations but its hard for her. She smiles at me and once in awhile... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• If she smiles and tries to start a conversation with you, then you are in! In fact, for a shy girl, she has done more than most women have the guts to do.She's gone as far as she can go- it's up to you to carry the ball over the goal line. Besides, one of the few advantages of being a guy is that you don't need to care about whether or not she wants you to ask her out. If you ask her out and she doesn't like it, let her sue you!But seriously, she's giving you every green light she can give- just go for it.

• i have to agree...im the shy type but I did something I thought id never do I gave the guy my number before he asked...trust me she giving you the green light

What Girls Said 3

• She will look at you a lot and she will smile. Go for it what do you have to lose? If she says yes great if she says no at least you won't be wondering anymore or wasting your time.This will allow you to move on to the next girl you fancy pronto. So don't stress it's not all bad. :)

• Do you work with this girl or go to school with her? Or what? But it does sound like she likes you, so why don't you ask her for her number?

• We'll I'm the shy/quiet type around guys, so I'll do my best to help.It sounds to me like she likes you. If she's shy, but is trying to talk to you, that's a good sign. Does she look at you a lot? I would say go for it and ask her out. But don't do it when there is other people around, because with her being shy, it would make it really awkward for her.

• Yes, she looks at me all the time. Especially if she thinks I'm not looking. I just really don't want to ask her out if theirs a possibility this would make her uncomfortable.is their a way to ask her without doing this at all?

• okay, yeah I'm pretty sure she likes you. I don't know if you can really not make it uncomfortable for her. But if you try talking to her more and getting to know her better, then she'll begin to feel more and more comfortable around you. How old are yall? like high school or older? if you're in high school or college and you have classes together, just saying hi to her in the hallways will loosen her up to you.

What Guys Said 3

• Go for it! Ask her out. If it'll make it easier, you can preface your invitation with an apology in advance if you're wrong about her.

• Just ask for her digits and go from there. If she ever gives you doubts, you're only doubting yourself. Be confident and believe that she likes you, no matter what.Negative emotions will only kill your chances of getting with her. Stay optimistic, even if she's giving you some bad vibes. Shy girls DO take a lot of work to break out of their shell. But once you do get her comfortable enough, she'll be expressing her emotions easier and the happiness will come easily.Don't give up. However, go for other girls as well. If she doesn't get over her shyness or insecurities at some point, you may want to cut loose of her and move on.