How to Spot A Nice Guy?

It's pretty much all in the title, how do you spot a nice guy?

What are the characteristics of a nice guy?

Are nice guys usually the quiet guys?

What goes through the mind of nice guys?

There's a boy I have a crush on, but we've never talked before. Every time I see him, he is helping out one of the neighbors, or fixing something. When I'm nearby he just gets super quiet, and keeps his head really low. He makes eye contact but can't hold it after a few seconds. I wish I knew if he was

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well first of all I'm a nice guy and I have experienced that, I did the same with this girl who I had a crush on for 2 years, until one day I had to say something because I couldn't hold it anymore, I wanted to have a relationship with her, she was quiet, very beautiful and shy to talk to me as the way I was to her, but I gave up and went for it, and she said she felt I'n love from the first day she saw me :) and that was for 2 year we couldn't say anything, we were shy to talk to another.

Answering your question, not all guys are like that, most but not all, yes, nice guys are usually quiet ones and they have strong love, they take love too far and be sereouse with love and not to play around it, they imagin being with that person I'n the future, how could they live and what to have and do, a nice guy is imaginative, and againg has strong romance, and does what's best to make his girl happy.

Just like me :)

• That was a good answer, thanks! :)

What Guys Said 4

• Here's a little guide for you:

link

• According to most of the women on this site, all you have to do is find the most BORING and hopeless individual and that is the "nice guy."

• Nah, nice guys finish last because there is no god or justice in the world and because women f*** a**holes more.

• That's why nice guys finish last.

• You really can't spot a nice guy. You have to get to know the person because they could look real nice and be a d***. Or they can look like a total d*** head and be the nicest person in the world

• thnx scary picture man lol

• Hmm interesting point. That's something I have never really taken into consideration. Thanks.

• exactly

• They have a blue ish glow around them

• That's a blue green glow common mistake

• Here I thought that was radiation poisoning..

What Girls Said 1

• There isn't really a thing about a guy that makes you go "yep, he's a nice guy". You just have to observe them, get to know them, etc to determine...and there's still a chance you could be wrong. but once you find one, don't let him go :)