He says that we just don't "click" anymore...

this is coming from my best friend of 7 years. it doesn't make sense to me... we can hang out, talk for hours, do whatever and have fun... but he... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm going through what you are right now...my best friend now...she is a girl...I'm a guy...usually what happens...is someone starts to like the other person...and it goes down hill...so he is trying to make you go away...without hurting your feelings...it's worse then breaking up with a boyfriend or girlfriend...but it does happen...unless you are willing to get with him...it's pretty much done...or unless you give him space and let some of the emotions die off...and maybe he will come back...but friends come and go...sorry to be so brutual...but being honest...Good Luck

• it's strange. we've always liked each other off and on. just at different times... no, that's not brutal really. I'm the one who wants to walk away from this friendship, but he's really trying to be nice. idk. I'll have to talk to him about this. maybe it's better if we just sever ties forever?

• Show Older
    • That's what I mean by emotional "circle jerk"...I tell you what...just kiss the guy and tell him...I want more then friendship...go for it...if he says no...then at that point...at least you know...and it's time to move on...for your emotions sake :)

• hm. OK. I should do it. this should be interesting. great..