• Ask
  • myTake

Is being clingy a turn off?

If your boyfriend/girlfriend or even best friend is too clingy and possessive, are you likely to get annoyed and maybe even stop seeing them?

Most Helpful Opinion

Was this helpful? Yes

Have an opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• For me I don't care about it too much, (my girlfriend is kinda a lot clingy), but sometimes it gets annoying considering I also need to work, go to school, and sometimes even my parents want to talk to me (like, otherwise they won't see me at all)

What Girls Said 7

• definitely a turn off.

• For me it is. I don't want my boyfriend/girlfriend hanging around me all the damn time.

• My best friend's fiance calls her almost every hour from work because he gets bored. That sounds horrible to me, but she's fine with it. I think it just depends on the person and how much you like/love them.

• Absolutely. I need my space.

• um yeah. I love my boyfriend but I have a life outside him. I don't want him around 24/7

• omg YESSSSS! I can't stand that. lol it's so annoying. I'm a very social girl. I have a very lively social life and sometimes I just like my alone time. It would get on my nerves plus it makes it come off as the person is either very insecure or just doesn't have a life sometimes. Like even if I wanted to be clingy, I don't have the time to be lol. major turn off! I've stopped talking to guys because of that before. I hate it

What They Said On Facebook