• Ask
  • myTake

Is being clingy a turn off?

If your boyfriend/girlfriend or even best friend is too clingy and possessive, are you likely to get annoyed and maybe even stop seeing them?

Most Helpful Opinion

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• For me I don't care about it too much, (my girlfriend is kinda a lot clingy), but sometimes it gets annoying considering I also need to work, go to school, and sometimes even my parents want to talk to me (like, otherwise they won't see me at all)

What Girls Said 7

• definitely a turn off.

• For me it is. I don't want my boyfriend/girlfriend hanging around me all the damn time.

• My best friend's fiance calls her almost every hour from work because he gets bored. That sounds horrible to me, but she's fine with it. I think it just depends on the person and how much you like/love them.

• Absolutely. I need my space.

• um yeah. I love my boyfriend but I have a life outside him. I don't want him around 24/7

• omg YESSSSS! I can't stand that. lol it's so annoying. I'm a very social girl. I have a very lively social life and sometimes I just like my alone time. It would get on my nerves plus it makes it come off as the person is either very insecure or just doesn't have a life sometimes. Like even if I wanted to be clingy, I don't have the time to be lol. major turn off! I've stopped talking to guys because of that before. I hate it

What They Said On Facebook