Why are pretty girls always single?

It seems like the prettiest girls always have the most relationship problems? Why is this? Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe because the guys that are interested in them are really shallow and are going for looks. The guys that care more about personalities and are better "boyfriend material" probably avoid the really "high profile" girls because they assume that they are shallow and hard to keep

What Guys Said 14

• I hate to say it, but I'm one of those guys who sees her and thinks "she is WAY to pretty to be single".

• Probably because they go after the "pretty" guys who treat them like crap.

• Seems to me like all the pretty girls are already taken.

• guys just want them for sex majority of the time I guess

• They usually want attractive guys, but the attractive guys don't want a relationship because they know they can have sex with more than one woman.

• I know this is old, but for me I always assume a pretty girl is always taken, and perhaps for other many other guys they think the same way and thus no one dares ask her out.

• Douche dating.

They don't date guys without confidence.

They avoid nice guys.

They cause intimidation.

Who knows. I envy that they can get anything at all.

• I think its all the way around.

• I thought they were always taken

• Because guys find them scary for some reason

• Because they aren't as pretty as they think they are?

• Pretty girls have higher standards. The higher your standards, the smaller pool of people you have to date.

• Because they think they deserve the hottest guy ever, the richest guy, the guy with the biggest d***, or whatever the case may be. This on the other hands makes her nothing but an object to guy, and therefor will give her a very unsuccessful dating life.

• um. . . they're not! They may have relationship problems, but being single is rarely one of them.

What Girls Said 9

• most of them are hard to please Or they have too many expectations Or they could just be too picky.

• I can relate to this question on so many levels.
    However, I've notice a lot of guys who find any girl/woman remotely attractive are too shy to go up to her and talk to her; she's out of my league mentality. Which is stupid because that girl is more worried about how she looks, outfit looks, if she's smart enough, breath smells, etc.
    So as a fellow pretty girl, its about the way you carry yourself. Smile and be happy. And always be nice to any guy that talks to you (minus if their being a douche bag)
    More people will be willing to talk to you if your body language and facial expressions are open and kind. (Even other girls! )
    And relationships aren't perfect issues will arise some point or another.

Also to other comments not all pretty girls are shallow or into themselves. So that stereotype needs to stop as well.

• even girls who aren't pretty have a hard time...an guys for tht matter too...wether tha guy is hot or not...i think any girl who thinks to much of themselves as you may seem to...idk tho you won't show yourself...i think guys tht are ready to have a girlfriend our life partner don't want drama an most girls who believe they are model pretty are exactly tht...an won't cook or clean or do all tha freaky things a not so pretty girl will do...hahahahahahahahahahaa...good luck tho...

• Because only a**holes ask them out.

• I've notice that too! Maybe they attract the wrong guys? Or maybe its there personality?

• that's not true. I know plenty of attractive girls who are taken.

• I have the same problem many people told me that I'm pretty and hot and when I'm walking I notice that many people especially men are staring or took a glance on me but noone ever try to talk to me even in my school it's really strange because guys in my school are talking to every girls except me I don't understand I'm so lonely I want to have a boyfriend and I'm not a picky type of girl by the way I'm 18 years. old can anyone give me some advice please 😂😂😂😂😂

• No idea why. I just happen to know it's true. :/

• No. The exact opposite