Should men shave their armpits?

do you think men should shave their armpits?

i shave my armpits but I don't know how people think about this

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• well if you want to,it's up to you,you're not EXPECTED to,but it is sort of disgusting when guys allow themselves to look like yetis

What Girls Said 6

• not really. they can if they want, but it's no big deal if they don't.

• yeah...at least trim them...

• I like armpit hair :3 But if my boyfriend genuinely wanted to shave it, it wouldn't be a big deal.

• no. unless you are a swimmer and you have to

• Not going to lie, kind of weird. I think it's more the normal if they don't. I guess trimming is OK though if you have a lot.

• It shouldn't be a "must". They should do that if they want to.

What Guys Said 6

• I have trimmed my from time to time because there often a lot of hair if I dont. But I would never shave it would probably feel kind of weird with no hair there lol.

• I think women shouldn't shave theirs.

• yes, but not often every 2 weeks

• I trim mine with a trimmer to about 3/4"

I think it's more manly to have some hair there but this way it's not all matted together & sticking out from my t shirts.

• I've never once considered it.

• I don't think they need to. I don't and I've never really considered it. I didn't even know anybody except for male models and women did that.