Why do most guys hate cats?

Why do most guys hate cats? I mean it is an animal. Someone has to take care of them.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Because they can't play with cono like they can play with their weiner dogs ;)

• DRYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD! COME BACK! :'( LOL =D

• Yep! I saw that!

• Did you know drumking got banned yesterday? Another one bites the dust!

• Show Older

What Guys Said 36

• the cat does not need anyone to take care of them, they are fine just by themselves. Then humble humans arrive to 'take care' of them, and they get f***ed up. Leave animals alone, they are just fine.. and better off

• cats are OK but I'm not a fan.my brother found a kitten in a parking lot when it was three days old. It has to b bottle fed every two hours and can't even poop on its own. Dogs are way cooler

• How do you think dogs are when their first born?

• =O All animals are created equal. =D

• I don't. Meow. :-P

• cats like to play with fury balls with their claws and most guys don't like that

• i like cats.

• YOU ARE! XD

• so I am really that popular? lol

• I went to a pizzeria that had your profile pic on a flag and I thought of you. lol - I am not even kidding.

• wow that is the sweetest video in the world

• I know. *sigh*

• Cats won't accept authority from them, or much of anyone else. Most guys are still into being 'the boss' at home even though they know it's not politically correct so they don't make it so obvious to dates or potential mates, usually.A guy who doesn't like cats is a guy who will try to be the boss once you are living together. Keep that in mind!

• im not a cat person...cat fights on the other hand is a different thing ;)

• :P

• well...someone had to say it ;P

• oh you naughty boy.

• You have prejudices. If life.experiences aren`t there, then it will happen such.

• Oh yeah by the way, dogs are the only creatures that understand the meaning of pointing. A cat'll just smell your finger.

• I actually prefer cats to dogs(I love all animals). I am not sure why a lot of men do not like cats. Maybe because they are not easily dominated or they can be sneaky?

• no problem...always will have your back funny girl

• Thanks for defending me. :)

• I don't hate them, but if I did, it'd be because they're not nearly as affectionate as dogs. A lot of them just do their own thing and I don't like that aspect of them. But some of them /are/ really affectionate, and I love that.

• Right?!?!

• @Update: Aww hahaha :D

• Yay :D

• Show Older
  • A man hates his wife’s cat, so one day he drives to the next town and dumps it. By the time he returns home the cat is already back. Next day he drives 50 miles and dumps it again, but the cat is back again. Finally, he drives to the other side of the country and dumps it. Hours later he phones the wife and says “is the cat there?” ”Yes” replies the wife. ”Put the bastard on, I’m lost”!

• Hahahahaa! Awesome! :D

• XD nice one

• I hate dogs. I don't understand why anyone hates cats.

• I love all animals.

• I have three. I don't hate 'em. The mess, yes. Them, nope.

• Ok...I love dogs more because they are more faithful to her owner unlike cats who acts like a mercenary, they only come when they want food only!plus dogs have way more intelligence than cats.

• trust me it is not entirly true because some kind of dogs like German Shepard are way smart...but I only have them in the farm to keep mice out...other than that...I love my German Shepard dog...she is a true friend than a cat! link

• The intelligence thing is untrue. Cats understand they're just defiant. A cat has more intelligence.

• I love me some p******!

• Because they're jerks. (the cats, not the dudes)

• *weeping*

• Because dogs are SO much better! Pick a team. Pick a team.

• i don't hate cats lol I love p****** :D

• hm why did pu ss ies got censored? XD

• I like cats

• @Kain6th - LOL

• awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• He grooms them with his huge panda tongue. :-D

• Show Older
  • I love cats more than any creature on the planet.

• Not a big cat person myself. They don't really do anything, that's my issue with them. At least with dogs you can play with them and they always want to please you. My yellow lab was one of the coolest animals in the world before he died.

• Don't blame the dog for being a bad alpha male figure.

• My cat had something like that, but it was a frog. It didn't last long because my dog stole it and chewed and ripped it to shreds. Apparently no one else is allowed to have toys except him, lmao. He steals the milk rings if he sees her playing with them too. Such a f.uckin buzzkill. =P

• Yeah labs are the best.

• Show Older
  • Cats are like women towards me.They see me, and think "nice, good looking guy"Then they keep staring, and over analyzing. They soon start thinking "he looks like he has something to hide. Cat rapist? Better get away from this creep!"

• I do! ;)

• You know my secret!

• Hahahaha, Your avatar looks like a cat rapist.

• Because they don't like ME.I can tell by the way they stare at me.Not only that it's like your in the living room & they get up & hauls a$$ to the dining room like Holy crap I'm late I forgot I have to be in the dining room.

• well a lot of cats fend for themselves. I'm not prejudiced against cats but most of them are sneaky, arrogant a**holes lol

• I can see why girls like them, because they are just alike. They only come around when they need something. lol I kid, but I'm serious about the cats. I don't hate them, but I really don't like them either. Give me a good sized dog any day.

• I <3 my cat Bubba. He fetches and plays tag with me! He's the coolest cat I've ever met!

• my cat is also named bubba! just wanted to point that out :)

• My cat plays fetch with me too, lol.

• hahahahaha, sounds like my Socks. we should all play together. :P

• I just don't like animals I'm not a pet guy

• Whatever, angry cat lady

• Shameful! :D jk

• i don't hate them, I just don't trust them. they're so cold and independent, its boring. heres the proof the I like kitties tho. link

• I don't hate cats, but I get it. Cats are extremely passive-agressive (just the way a lot of girls are), and generally only give you attention when they need something. You get a lot more out of a dog.

• I don't hate cats, I just think dogs make much better pets. I don't feel cats "give back" enough to make having one worth the upkeep. Dogs, however, do. This is just my opinion.

• You kidding? I love cats. I actually thought more girls were cat haters nowadays then men.

• Some guys call girls cat lady. *sigh* :(

• 1. Dogs come when you call them. Cats take a message and get back to you when they are good and ready. 2. Dogs will give you unconditional love forever. Cats will make you pay for every mistake you"ve ever made since the day you were born. 3. Dogs will let you give them a bath without taking out a contract on your life. 4. Dogs will tilt their heads and listen whenever you talk. Cats will yawn and close their eyes. 5. Dogs will bark to wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak out the back door. 6. Dogs will sit, lie down, and heel on command. Cats will smirk and walk away. 7. Dogs will bring you your slippers or the evening newspaper. Cats might bring you a dead mouse. 8. Dogs will greet you and lick your face when you come home from work. Cats will be mad that you went to work at all. 9. Dogs will play Frisbee with you all afternoon. Cats will take a three hour nap. 10. Dogs will sit on the car seat next to you. Cats have to have their own private box or they will not go at all. is that enough?

• lmao what are you 12?

• sounds like your in love with your dog! Y don't you marry him?

• You have to approach girls, they won't approach you (I meant that as a kind of jest)

• Show Older
  • I wrote a letter to President Obama to kick all of the illegal people out of America and get rid of all cats.

• LMAO!

• @goflipaburger - lmao!@Answerer - what are you talking about? They did it like in 1200's or something.

• Oh you liberals...

• Show Older
  • lol. do they?i certainly don't...

What Girls Said 11

• I didn't know they did. They're not as cool as dogs I think. lol

• No

• :P

• hahahahahaahahha Yes I am! totally! : )

• DIANA! Are you fo' real!

• awww that link is so cute :)

• Hmm like all of my boyfriends loved cats.

• My Guy loves cats :)

• I always wonder that too. I'm very much a cat person and most guys I know or have discussed it with seem to have this weird loathing of cats, lol, like they're all the same or something. Cats are as varied in personality as dogs or any other animal. =P

• Same. My dude normally hates cats but he likes mine cause they're friendly. He says he hates cats because they're bitches and always hate him. Yeah cause they sense his nasty attitude! Lol, same way they pick up on fear and other emotions. =P

• Right?!?! I think people misunderstand them because cats take no bullsh*t!

• my dad doesn't like cats or dogs because he thinks they are just extra money to pay for the animals food, extra time to treat the animal well and plus he doesn't like how the animals smell.he doesn't hate animals lovers, he's just not one.

• All I know is that I love all animals :DEspecially BIG puppies and my fat kittycat Sassy. She's a little bitch, I loooooovvvveeee her!

• AWW KITTTYY

• Ahahahaha, I call one of mine a bitch too, she can be so arrogant! But she likes to stay with me when I sleep. It's like she is protecting me. It's so cute. :D

• They're creepy looking.

• I hate cats. I guess that makes me a guy. Damn!

• *blushing* :D

• :D lol It's all yours, babe! haha

• Where is my remote control? :D :O :D lol

• Show Older
  • cats scare me :(so do dogs. :( :(we can only keep little fishes as pets...

• @Alt - you are!

• *winks just to feel like I'm part of the conversation

• <3 :D

• Show Older