Why do most guys hate cats?

Why do most guys hate cats? I mean it is an animal. Someone has to take care of them.

Updates:

0|0
12|36

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they can't play with cono like they can play with their weiner dogs ;)

3|3
    • HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH, oh my effing gawh! I can't think right now. :P

• Show All
    • Yep! I saw that!

• DRYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD! COME BACK! :'( LOL =D

What Guys Said 36

• Cats won't accept authority from them, or much of anyone else. Most guys are still into being 'the boss' at home even though they know it's not politically correct so they don't make it so obvious to dates or potential mates, usually.

A guy who doesn't like cats is a guy who will try to be the boss once you are living together. Keep that in mind!

2|1
  • lol. do they?

i certainly don't...

1|0
  • I don't hate cats, I just think dogs make much better pets. I don't feel cats "give back" enough to make having one worth the upkeep. Dogs, however, do. This is just my opinion.

0|1
  • Oh yeah by the way, dogs are the only creatures that understand the meaning of pointing. A cat'll just smell your finger.

0|0
  • I don't hate cats, but I get it. Cats are extremely passive-agressive (just the way a lot of girls are), and generally only give you attention when they need something. You get a lot more out of a dog.

0|1
More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• I always wonder that too. I'm very much a cat person and most guys I know or have discussed it with seem to have this weird loathing of cats, lol, like they're all the same or something. Cats are as varied in personality as dogs or any other animal. =P

0|0
    • Right?!?! I think people misunderstand them because cats take no bullsh*t!

• Same. My dude normally hates cats but he likes mine cause they're friendly. He says he hates cats because they're bitches and always hate him. Yeah cause they sense his nasty attitude! Lol, same way they pick up on fear and other emotions. =P

• All I know is that I love all animals :D

Especially BIG puppies and my fat kittycat Sassy. She's a little bitch, I loooooovvvveeee her!

1|0
    • Ahahahaha, I call one of mine a bitch too, she can be so arrogant! But she likes to stay with me when I sleep. It's like she is protecting me. It's so cute. :D

• AWW KITTTYY

• My Guy loves cats :)

0|0
  • No

0|0
    • DIANA! Are you fo' real!

• hahahahahaahahha Yes I am! totally! : )

• :P

• They're creepy looking.

0|0
More from Girls