Why do most guys hate cats?

Why do most guys hate cats? I mean it is an animal. Someone has to take care of them.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Because they can't play with cono like they can play with their weiner dogs ;)

• HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH, oh my effing gawh! I can't think right now. :P

• Show Older
    • Yep! I saw that!

• DRYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD! COME BACK! :'( LOL =D

What Guys Said 36

• Cats won't accept authority from them, or much of anyone else. Most guys are still into being 'the boss' at home even though they know it's not politically correct so they don't make it so obvious to dates or potential mates, usually.A guy who doesn't like cats is a guy who will try to be the boss once you are living together. Keep that in mind!

• Cats are like women towards me.They see me, and think "nice, good looking guy"Then they keep staring, and over analyzing. They soon start thinking "he looks like he has something to hide. Cat rapist? Better get away from this creep!"

• Hahahaha, Your avatar looks like a cat rapist.

• You know my secret!

• I do! ;)

• I don't hate cats, I just think dogs make much better pets. I don't feel cats "give back" enough to make having one worth the upkeep. Dogs, however, do. This is just my opinion.

• i like cats.

• I went to a pizzeria that had your profile pic on a flag and I thought of you. lol - I am not even kidding.

• so I am really that popular? lol

• YOU ARE! XD

• Oh yeah by the way, dogs are the only creatures that understand the meaning of pointing. A cat'll just smell your finger.

• I don't hate cats, but I get it. Cats are extremely passive-agressive (just the way a lot of girls are), and generally only give you attention when they need something. You get a lot more out of a dog.

• cats are OK but I'm not a fan.my brother found a kitten in a parking lot when it was three days old. It has to b bottle fed every two hours and can't even poop on its own. Dogs are way cooler

• =O All animals are created equal. =D

• How do you think dogs are when their first born?

• lol. do they?i certainly don't...

• You have prejudices. If life.experiences aren`t there, then it will happen such.

• A man hates his wife’s cat, so one day he drives to the next town and dumps it. By the time he returns home the cat is already back. Next day he drives 50 miles and dumps it again, but the cat is back again. Finally, he drives to the other side of the country and dumps it. Hours later he phones the wife and says “is the cat there?” ”Yes” replies the wife. ”Put the bastard on, I’m lost”!

• XD nice one

• Hahahahaa! Awesome! :D

• Ok...I love dogs more because they are more faithful to her owner unlike cats who acts like a mercenary, they only come when they want food only!plus dogs have way more intelligence than cats.

• The intelligence thing is untrue. Cats understand they're just defiant. A cat has more intelligence.

• trust me it is not entirly true because some kind of dogs like German Shepard are way smart...but I only have them in the farm to keep mice out...other than that...I love my German Shepard dog...she is a true friend than a cat! link

• the cat does not need anyone to take care of them, they are fine just by themselves. Then humble humans arrive to 'take care' of them, and they get f***ed up. Leave animals alone, they are just fine.. and better off

• I don't. Meow. :-P

• wow that is the sweetest video in the world

• I know. *sigh*

• I actually prefer cats to dogs(I love all animals). I am not sure why a lot of men do not like cats. Maybe because they are not easily dominated or they can be sneaky?

• Thanks for defending me. :)

• no problem...always will have your back funny girl

• well a lot of cats fend for themselves. I'm not prejudiced against cats but most of them are sneaky, arrogant a**holes lol

• Not a big cat person myself. They don't really do anything, that's my issue with them. At least with dogs you can play with them and they always want to please you. My yellow lab was one of the coolest animals in the world before he died.

• One of my cats plays fetch with me. =] She likes those little tabs you pull out of cartons of half and half, or the rings off milk jugs, haha.

• Show Older
    • My cat had something like that, but it was a frog. It didn't last long because my dog stole it and chewed and ripped it to shreds. Apparently no one else is allowed to have toys except him, lmao. He steals the milk rings if he sees her playing with them too. Such a f.uckin buzzkill. =P

• Don't blame the dog for being a bad alpha male figure.

• I hate dogs. I don't understand why anyone hates cats.

• I love all animals.

• Because they're jerks. (the cats, not the dudes)

• *weeping*

• I like cats

• but you're a panda!

• Show Older
    • awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• @Kain6th - LOL

• You kidding? I love cats. I actually thought more girls were cat haters nowadays then men.

• Some guys call girls cat lady. *sigh* :(

• im not a cat person...cat fights on the other hand is a different thing ;)

• oh you naughty boy.

• well...someone had to say it ;P

• :P

• I don't hate them, but if I did, it'd be because they're not nearly as affectionate as dogs. A lot of them just do their own thing and I don't like that aspect of them. But some of them /are/ really affectionate, and I love that.

• Mine is very affectionate. She hates to sleep alone, and she also randomly comes up to you for love (she pushes her head into your face).

• Show Older
    • @Update: Aww hahaha :D

• Right?!?!

• I have three. I don't hate 'em. The mess, yes. Them, nope.

• i don't hate cats lol I love p****** :D

• hm why did pu ss ies got censored? XD

• I love cats more than any creature on the planet.

• Because they don't like ME.I can tell by the way they stare at me.Not only that it's like your in the living room & they get up & hauls a$$ to the dining room like Holy crap I'm late I forgot I have to be in the dining room.

• I <3 my cat Bubba. He fetches and plays tag with me! He's the coolest cat I've ever met!

• hahahahaha, sounds like my Socks. we should all play together. :P

• My cat plays fetch with me too, lol.

• my cat is also named bubba! just wanted to point that out :)

• I just don't like animals I'm not a pet guy

• Shameful! :D jk

• Whatever, angry cat lady

• i don't hate them, I just don't trust them. they're so cold and independent, its boring. heres the proof the I like kitties tho. link

• Show More

What Girls Said 11

• My Guy loves cats :)

• I always wonder that too. I'm very much a cat person and most guys I know or have discussed it with seem to have this weird loathing of cats, lol, like they're all the same or something. Cats are as varied in personality as dogs or any other animal. =P

• Right?!?! I think people misunderstand them because cats take no bullsh*t!

• Same. My dude normally hates cats but he likes mine cause they're friendly. He says he hates cats because they're bitches and always hate him. Yeah cause they sense his nasty attitude! Lol, same way they pick up on fear and other emotions. =P

• All I know is that I love all animals :DEspecially BIG puppies and my fat kittycat Sassy. She's a little bitch, I loooooovvvveeee her!

• Ahahahaha, I call one of mine a bitch too, she can be so arrogant! But she likes to stay with me when I sleep. It's like she is protecting me. It's so cute. :D

• AWW KITTTYY

• awww that link is so cute :)

• They're creepy looking.

• No

• DIANA! Are you fo' real!

• hahahahahaahahha Yes I am! totally! : )

• :P

• Hmm like all of my boyfriends loved cats.

• cats scare me :(so do dogs. :( :(we can only keep little fishes as pets...

• don't like cats? Well, we're so broken up now. :-P

• Show Older
    • *winks just to feel like I'm part of the conversation

• @Alt - you are!

• my dad doesn't like cats or dogs because he thinks they are just extra money to pay for the animals food, extra time to treat the animal well and plus he doesn't like how the animals smell.he doesn't hate animals lovers, he's just not one.

• I hate cats. I guess that makes me a guy. Damn!

• :O No! Not you! lol, it's okay

• Show Older
    • :D lol It's all yours, babe! haha

• *blushing* :D

• I didn't know they did. They're not as cool as dogs I think. lol