Do guys find shy girls annoying?

I met my crush the other day, he really tried to talk to me but I got to shy and wasn't so talkative. he even complimented my on my bike for like 5 or six times. that's flirting right,? I kept looking down a little too much and now I feel like I lost my chance with him to let him know that I am a nice girl. he is single but is contacting his ex again. I have had a crush on him like for ever and I don't know how to get his attention anymore...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Shy girls are cute but it's hard to hold a "one sided" conversation. I use to be shy but not so much any more so I know what your going through. Guys can talk to their EX without considering dating them but if you're worried you can try to meet him and force try to start small talk. Ask him about his self and if he asks you things just breath solely and respond at your own shy pace. As long as he knows your shy that will make you even cuter because he'll understand you're trying.best of luck to you.

What Guys Said 5

• No. I think shy girls are really cute and sweet.

• Ask him for his number then text him if you aren't able to confront him/talk to him then slowly tell him about yourself and say that you're just shy. I don't think shy girls aren't bad or anything but they at least gotta speak up once in awhile for them to get my attention.

• Just go and talk to him, if he likes you than he will love to talk to you. Just wear something sexy or just somewhat sexy. No I don't think shy girls are annoying, in fact I like talking to shy girls. Because its fun to get them to open up and show you who they really are.

• yes I think shy girls are cute but to shy is no good you can text him or something

• it can be frustrating as some signs are reversed or ineffective with shy girls but they usally are amazing once the shell comes down. I would agree texting him or online chat could be best route

What Girls Said 3

Ooh I hope not, I think shyness is cute at first but after awhile it gets annoying

• I wouldn't think soI find shy guys cute so I assume some guys find shy girls cute as well, but it might be hard for them because shy people have a little bit of a hard time opening up to people

• OH GOSH!I'M THE SHY TYPE!Oh Nooo...Well if they Do...Darn...