Why is it that men don't like redheads?

All the redhead friends I have are gorgeous. They aren't "gingers" (not that there's anything wrong with those women), but they have orangey/strawberry blond hair, fair skin, no freckles, great eyes. But guys tend to not go for them and I always hear on TV and in magazines that guys don't like redheads at all.

So men, why is this? What's your input?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's beautiful/gorgeous/ attractive to me then I will chase after her regardless of if she's blonde,brunette,redhead, slim, average, big, tall , short, white,black , Hispanic, asian...i think you get the picture.

if she has the list of attributes you described and there is chemistry, A relationship is bound to happen eventually.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 15

• Long red hair really intrgiues me, but of course I'm part Irish so that might be expected.

Where on earth did you get the idea men don't like them? All the guys I know adore them.

• Not me, I always kinda had a thing for redheads.

• i love redheads

• Some redheads are absolutely beautiful. I don't mind redheads.

• Some redheads are sexy!

More from Guys
10

What Girls Said 7

• Lol maybe because you're around! No but serioulsy its all about the guys in the regions preference. In my area no one seems to like the tall dark haired guys but the avergae fairer haired dudes get all the love. Just location, location, location,

• I don't think guys really care about the hair color, like it's a plus, but a girl has to have a good combination to be liked...I'm naturally strawberry blond and now I have it a dark red, I've never had any problems with guys though?

• I hope guys like red head! Well at least my boyfriend. I was blond and just changed to a full blown red head tonight!

• You will find that most guys on this site LOVE redheads.

• Because redheads are either attractive or unattractive there's like no gray area with hem.

While most people on HERE rush to the defense of redheads, I think it's because of what I've said and the fact that they are sort of rare...I mean, natural ones that is.

For instance, the guys on here atm are claiming to love redheads, but those dudes do the same damn thing when it comes to brunettes and blonds.

Really it doesn't matter as long as the girl is attractive. But there are those people who won't date a brunette or a blond or a redhead.

More from Girls
2