What do girls think of guys that get drunk and get into fights?

Good, bad? Don't care...? What if the guy you liked got plastered and started a fight?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the guy - if he's a friend of mine it will be entertaining - a nice story to tell when he's sore and hung over :P

If he's a random guy, I would just blame his recklessness on him being drunk. And if I run into him at some point in time after that, probably ask him how he's feeling and then converse / laugh about what happened.

If he's a guy I don't like - probably would hope he gets his ass kicked.

I'm a college girl who does drink and party a little bit, so I've delt with drunk people many times. You can't honestly hate or dislike the person for being in that state and acting beligerant - it's kind of a given.

Now if he's sober and constantly picking fights, then I'd be annoyed and turned off. Or if he's always getting drunk and aggressive for the hell of it.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 8

• Turn off. I'd be very embarrassed if I were with the guy that did this, and I'd imagine we wouldn't be together for very long afterward. A guy that fights to protect me or himself? Turn on. A guy that fights because he's a belligerent drunk with an ego problem? Red flag, run for the hills.

• well as a college girl who doesn't drink very much and never gets drunk, I would say that's a definite turn-off. so bad. if I had never met him before I wouldn't want to get to know him.

• Very bad. I wouldn't like somebody who did that.

• Bad and immature.I would probably think he might hit me too one day if he unable to control himself.

• Pissed off and would make me want to go on to the next guy.

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 0