What do girls think of guys that get drunk and get into fights?

Good, bad? Don't care...? What if the guy you liked got plastered and started a fight?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Depends on the guy - if he's a friend of mine it will be entertaining - a nice story to tell when he's sore and hung over :P If he's a random guy, I would just blame his recklessness on him being drunk. And if I run into him at some point in time after that, probably ask him how he's feeling and then converse / laugh about what happened.If he's a guy I don't like - probably would hope he gets his ass kicked. I'm a college girl who does drink and party a little bit, so I've delt with drunk people many times. You can't honestly hate or dislike the person for being in that state and acting beligerant - it's kind of a given.Now if he's sober and constantly picking fights, then I'd be annoyed and turned off. Or if he's always getting drunk and aggressive for the hell of it.

What Girls Said 7

• Turn off. I'd be very embarrassed if I were with the guy that did this, and I'd imagine we wouldn't be together for very long afterward. A guy that fights to protect me or himself? Turn on. A guy that fights because he's a belligerent drunk with an ego problem? Red flag, run for the hills.

• Very bad. I wouldn't like somebody who did that.

• Bad and immature.I would probably think he might hit me too one day if he unable to control himself.

• Pissed off and would make me want to go on to the next guy.

• well as a college girl who doesn't drink very much and never gets drunk, I would say that's a definite turn-off. so bad. if I had never met him before I wouldn't want to get to know him.

• I think they are immature.

• I would think LOSER.

• i agree with you and may I ask why some girls pick losers who drinks,get drunk and get into a lot of fights

• Show Older
    • Fighting is NOT what guys do. Fighting is what immature people do.

• exactly I agree with you and what I don't understand if it's what immatures do then why do some girls and some women hate nice guys and good guys who don't fight but date someone who fights a lot thinking it's so sexy then bam she crys to who uh the nice guy/good guy who she reject us for him so far it's looks like all nice guys and good guys finish last is true

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!