If a girl makes a "face" when a guy talks to her?

I have noticed that this girl makes these weird faces when I talk to her, kind of like "you are weird" or "stop talking to me" faces (lift her eyebrow, stare at me). A lot of times she will tell me I am bugging her and to stop talking. Today she did that and I told her "see that? when you make those faces it makes me think you don't want to talk to me" and she looked at me and said "oh yeah, this big smile is telling you I don't like it". Does that mean she really doesn't find me annoying? Why tell a guy you find him annoying when you really don't? Could she be using some weird kind of flirting? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's smiling at the same time then she's just joking. My friend does this same thing and I think it's like her flirting face. Does she giggle or smile while she tells you to stop bugging her?

• She does, and its usually a wide smile (but I know some people smile when they are nervous). Other times she will be serious, but when I look away I can hear her giggling (or trying not to, but she is). SHe told me recently that this is the way she teases me and is playful with me, but I find it odd being playful by telling me I'm bugging her

• Lol, yeah she's flirting. I've told guys to go away and leave me alone but I was just kidding. That would be mean if I was serious. Sometimes I'll gently hit guys or poke them, but not like hard or anything.