• Ask
  • myTake

Things Guys Hate About Girls?

I saw a question that asked what girls hate about guys and saw that a lot of the girls had some F***ked up answers. So now I think that it's the guys' turns. I'll start.I hate how critical girls are. I hate how girls think that there are only double standards that work to our benefit.I hate how girls almost always think the worst about men(i.e. he's gonna be home late therefor he's cheating.)I hate how the get angry whenever the toilet seat is left up.(look down for a change)I hate women who think that men shouldn't be cocky.I REALLY hate women who force their men to open up and are disappointed when they don't hear what they expected.Die-hard Feminists annoy the hell out of me as wellThat's all that I can think of for now.

Another thing I hate about girls. One thing that girls in my school do that I hate is talk behind other girl's backs amongst their friends but they will say that guys are being a-holes when they talk about the same exact girl. I call that messed up.
O and by the way I don't think that all girls are like this.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I hate girls who bitch about other girls behind their backs. Happens too often. Why those girlscare so much about other girls and bitch about them and don't look at themselves - because bitchy ones often are messed up.Hate girls who get jealous about best friends and back stab other girlfriends making up some bullsh*t about them. Girls who stuck in the college toilet for ages to gossip or to do make up!Girls who play with guys feelings! That's why I like to have guys as friends, it's not so stressing!

What Girls Said 24

• loli don't really hate guys unless they're ass holes and they're players. I guess that's about it. I'm pretty chill most of the time, very little bothers me...unless it's personal

• ya I can't say I am like this but I really do hate when you leave the toilet seat up haha lol

• what I "hate" about girls is they spend all their time trying to impress guys. they worry about their bodies, hair, clothes, smell, nails, feet, jewelry, eyes, smile, how they walk, talk, eat, laugh, flirt, if they're smart enough, popular enough, too flirty, too snobby, too smart, dressed too slutty, not dressed sexy enough...it's all for guys and you probably won't even notice she did her nails, got her hair done, bought a new outfit that needed new shoes that needed a new purse that needed new jewelry...what I "hate" about guys is they don't want anyone changing them but they tell us we should dress like that, wear our makeup like that girl, grow our hair...i don't hate guys or girls just making a point and having a little fun. =]

• It is a known fact that girls are competitive. Not that guys aren't either in the dating scene but girls will be sneaky and talk bad about another girl, get really jealous and overprotective of their man, want a better position in a job from another girl, etc. I think guys usually don't care unless something big sparked and made him mad over something. But yes, girls are ruthless to each other.

• oooh yes I agree with you in your update! I hate it too, and I'm a girl.and well reading what you hate about girls, I'll try and notice every time I cross one of those linesi know I've thought guys shouldnt be cocky in the past, my apologies.and I know I've been critical. again, my apologies.i normally don't look on the good side of things, so yes, I look on the bad side of men. I'll work on that, my apologies.and I don't get angry when the guy leaves the toilet seat up, but I'm aware that girls normally don't like it.and yeah, I agree girls should stop forcing things out of guys when they just don't open up as easily as women.And I doubt you really cared how much I've done off your list.

• fyi, its not all guys. so don't think that we think this about every guy. I have come across some really great ones. just bad timing. the whole being late and assuming the worst...some have reasons for that. its not like we automatically think cheating. its pretty much what all has been done/said for me to think that. I actually had my ex (b.f. at the time though) get caught at a hotel. he went to the bar and didn't come home. he was gone for almost a day when he finally decided to show up after I picked his car up from the hotel and made his sorry ass walk home and after you read on you'll understand why. hmmm...now why in the hell would he be at a hotel instead of his own house..i wonder. then I found out 7 months after we broke up (which was just this passed friday) he cheated on me. so there are reasons as to why with certain guys we believe what we do. im not worried about a toilet seat. i have two boys so I know to look down FIRST! lola guy being cocky, well that doesn't really matter to me. I'm pretty cocky myself so if he can handle me then he's good. and not to force a guy to open up. it would be nice if he would every once and a while but I don't need a sobbing mommas boy on my lap. I don't ask questions I don't want to know the answer to. I ask for the truth and I handle the truth. it sucks sometimes but hey, honesty is the best policy. die hard feminists...dont know what to tell ya. good luck cracking them. its probably like the f.b.i. or something. lol! sorry had to make a joke of it. girls in school, well its going to happen. sometimes girls think its ok to talk about another girl but as soon as a guy does it...not cool. that could be because the girl doesn't like the one she is talking about. lets say maybe she is jealous of her. but you know how girls are. one day they hate each other and a couple of hours, days, weeks later everything is fine.

• I think both guys and girls are jaded about relationships and that is where this type of behavior steams from. Women are much more sensitive than men and tend to jump the gun about a lot of men's behavior. Women what men to open up because most of us only don't talk when there is a problem whereas with me it is the opposite. I think people in general end up like this because they can't let go of the past and embrace the present.

• Um if this guy is like me he's probly lookin at ur pic instead of what you wrote cause ur really pretty :D. just puttin that out there.

• Ok...seriously...the whole toilet seat up thing..put the darn thing down where you found it...it's really not that difficult...i know the male brain comprehends things a tad different...but its obnoxious to go into the bathroom and ALWAYS have to put the toilet seat down...you'll learn as you grow older and women don't put up with stupid stuff like that...I know it sounds stupid...but take it from a girls perspective...would you want to go into a bathroom and have to put a nasty ass toilet seat down every single time or try not to risk "falling in" because the DBag before you didn't put it back down...i think not.

• It works both ways. How is lifting it up less bad than having to put it down?

• I hate how girls like each others boyfriendsand i hate how girls think to much into things

• I hate to tell you but a lot of times we are made into parranoid, low self-esteemed, crazy bitches from past experiences/relationships. One bad apple spoils the bunch. It is hard to meet a genuinely nice guy who doesn't have other intentions or a different side to him that is over looked in the first few months of dating. Some guys have just ruined it for other guys. Its sad but true... and it goes both ways... some girls have ruined it for other girls with past drama that was released on their exs during their relationship. The one thing that will help when dating is keeping an open mind, open communication, relax and focusing on the good things. If you focus on the negative then it will just irritate you more and more until you hate that person. A lot of girls just need a daily compliment and to know how much you mean to them every day. Yes that sounds like a lot of work but if you start off the relationship that way it gets easier but you can't stop in the middle of the relationship or begin in the middle or it will blow up in your face, If you stop or begin in the middle then the girl may jump to other conclusions that are not good. Actually the best thing is communication or ground rules if you set the limit in the beginning an state your likes and disklikes honestly and both of you agree on them then you should have no problems. Just to brake the rules of the relationship...

• I'm glad you don't consider our entire gender defunct. Yes, girls and guys can be very critical of each other, especially in our age group. But when we're younger, I think that we expect more of each other. As seen by some of this site's older users, the older you are, the more flawed you expect things to be. Girls want a guy like the guys in Twilight and romantic movies like Titanic, where reality takes a back seat to erotic fantasies. Guys want . . . well, even after reading your question, I'm still not sure what guys want. I have never seen girls do what you describe in you update from a month ago. I know that the girls in my class talk down to the boys, and almost always vice versa. Oh yes, and on the cocky guy issue. What women like is something called self-confidence. When you say cocky, what my mind says is "arrogant." No one likes arrogant people. I despise boys that are cocky. But I love a guy with confidence.On the feminist thing, though, I completely agree. That viewpoint is extremely skewed, and while lots of girls I know like the idea of female empowerment, feminism is a joke to them. I'm sorry that you seem so angry at girls right now. If there's one thing I want you to get from my answer, it's that girls AND guys misunderstand things and screw up, both genders think themselves the superior one for various reasons, and both guys and girls bitch about each other while knowing that they will eventually just have to live with their differences in peace. You don't need to avenge your gender with an angry question-that's-more-of-a-statement. Just understand that humans are indeed human, and teenagers are all TOO human. Someday, we women will hopefully not disappoint you as much. I can only pray.

• Ohh my godd! I KNOW! it's so effing stupid! and I'm pretty cocky myself, trust me. I hate when people tell me to open up and shiz. and I'm a girl! at least I don't think worst about men. I hate girls that bitch. it's so ignorant, so childish. like grow the f*** up and grow some balls! I mean I get bitchy when I NEED to. god, it's like I'm better off being a guy than I should be a girl. WHICH I WILL NOT DO! I'm just saying.

• I hate girls drama.I hate fake ass females who smile in your face and talk about you behind your back.I hate the stuck up females who think that the world revolves around them.I hate weak females who depend on a man to do everything for them.I hate spoiled females who can't appreciate the things that they have when shit gets rough.I hate whore ass females who disrespect themselves at party's i.e attention whores.I'd rather be around a whole bunch of dudes but there is always that one skank that would get jealous of that and immediately think that your having sex with all of them, especially if the guy she likes is in that group.

• Feminist - anyone (male or female) who believes that men and women deserve equal treatment and oppotunity.

• hahahaha ... more females than males have answered this .. just had to say that ..

• wait my friend just wait I for one I like guys who know they got it.. who have self confidence yet in the end are down to earth. there is a diff between snobby macho guys and metro guys who know theyre hot... guys need self confidence girls who have self confidence them selves appreciate it. and women shouldnt get mad at the toilet seat factor it snatural. right just like when you leave a room you turn off the light tho someone is in the room.. haha but hey guys go on do tell what you hate about girls.. I being a girl myself ( lmao) HATE ALOT of things about girls to be quiet honest..

• You know what, I hate how critical girls are too, but to be fair, there are a lot of us who aren't. But then again, there are a lot of guys who are critical too.Double standards suck no matter the sex. End of storyI hate how girls think that it's a guys responsibility to take care of them. I hate how girls get offended if a guy is honest. At least he's not lying!I hate how girls force guys to go places they don't want to go. He doesn't want to shop with you and your mom and all your aunts. Give him $20 to spend on a game for his 360, tell him to have a great day and that he's yours when you are done. End of story.I hate how girls complain sooooooo much about the qualities she hates in the guys she is/or is trying to date. He doesn't like some of your qualities either princess, stop bitching (that's probably the number one quality he hates anyways...)I hate how girls try to side step things that they are ashamed of. If you've slept with 30 guys and you are still saying 5, STOP GETTING AROUND. Because apparently you're as appalled by your own actions as everyone else would be.I hate feminists too, so kudos for mentioning it.I hate how females think that they can just walk all over guys. That's what created the asshole in the first place. A guy can only take so muchI hate when females try to monopolize their guys time. He needs time to miss you to appreciate you. Give him guy time... If he won't take it, this is the ONLY time a girl should make him do something... =)I hate when girls forget who their REAL friends are. Just because your new boy looks like he stepped out of a Holister magazine does NOT give you a right to forget your roommate, your high school best friend, or your upstairs (used to be so fun to hang out with until they realized you left them and so they stopped inviting you to parties) girlfriends. Have girl time! He isn't attached to your hip and the two of you can function (and breathe) without being together. Try it (this might be hard) but try!I hate stupid girls. Don't act like you know something on a subject... If you don't say so! I'm sure your guy will LOVE to explain something that he's interested in to you! But if you aren't interested, don't act like it... He doesn't like Barbie, and you don't like monster trucks. It's OKAY! But don't be a bitch about it either... Let him explain the basics so you understand his lingo!I hate dependent chics. I hate girls who can't cook and clean. Learn to care for yourself!I hate girls who don't have aspirations... Even if it's to own Tyra Banks wardrobe, you should want to do or be something! When you cease to evolve, you cease to LIVE!I hate boring chics. I hate unimaginative chicsI hate close minded girlsand even though I say "I hate girls" some of these apply (equally) to guys too... I'm not being crude or hard on women, I'm just saying... Tone some of these down! Quit talking about your best friend behind her back, and accept that life is beautiful...

• Nice Tyra Banks reference thar

• WOW. That's hilarious.You know what I hate. Things like this.GUYS AND GIRLS HAVE HATE QUALITIES.Dont bitch about them. For one thing. "I hate women who think that men shouldn't be cocky"Not saying that you guys can't be cocky.But its just a turn-off.When guys and girls think that they are so cool and better then everyone else really pisses me off.Not all girls are the same. and not all guys are the same either.Whine all you want about girls being bitches. But that will just get you nowhere.

• 'Not all girls are the same. and not all guys are the same either'Common sense, isn't it. But I can't believe how so few people understand that.

• i hate a lot of things about girlsas welll as I hate things about guysand truthfully I might've done maybe one or two of those things on your listbut I'm not exactly your typical girl since I'm usually considered one of the guysbut the things that girls hate about guys and vice versa are qualities that one time in ur life you're going to have to realize that aren't going away. maybe you'll find one girl without these qualities but all the rest that you know are going to have these. so you're just going to have to get over it.

• I hate how girls will label guys as "just friends" or a "brother" when clearly there's something more. That's the worst.I also hate how girls think that guys have to have sex ALL the time, otherwise they're gay.Another thing I hate is how girls have to complicate everything.And yes I am a girl and have done all these things...Even though I hate them.

• im the perfect girl=]

• for the cocky thing I think guys need to be a little coky but when it gets waaaay out of hand and they are full of themselves its annoying

• I hate girls who talk about people behind their backs then act like they like you. But some guys do that too. I hate girls who dress and act like sluts then get mad when guys bother them. I hate it when some girls try and act stupid and flirt to get something, but it does work. I want my man to be tough but when he wants to start fights and talk shit to everyone then that's too much. And about the feminist's they are like that because of assholes who were never shown how to treat a woman. But I do not like the ones that take it too far and who would love it if there were no men on earth, because I do like guys.

What Guys Said 13

• Well, for the most part the double standards DO work in favor of the girls, except for the fact that all the guys resent how the girls play both sides of the fence. The hard work is still mostly left for us guys, but God help us if the girls aren't given equal REWARDS...that's of course not fair, but nothing unfair about leaving most of the hard and dangerous work for us still..

• I hate having to pass their sh*t tests

• Wat does that mean?

• Show Older
    • It's way easier for a girl to get a boyfriend than it is for a guy to get a girlfriend.

• Girls have dating and relationships so much easier.

• They lead you on then shut you down =\

• the way they leak once a month and get cranky about it WHAT THE HELL MAN!? haha I kid ;-p

• Grow up! at least girls have an excuse to be cranky :P

• I hate girls who tell guys to grow up

• thars only one prob with this question- ya went in as anonymous, dude...

• Wats the problem with that?

• I hate girls who have two Jello Pudding cups but don't share. I hate girls who refuse to drive. I hate girls who insist on speaking when they haven't been spoken to. I hate quiet girls. And I hate irony.

• I agree with some of this stuff, like the first and last things

• I hate girls who are arrogant or conceited, I can't stand people who think they are better than everyone and everything elseI hate girls who are bitches, there is no need to be bitter at everyone for no apparent reason. Have some f***ing manners and just calm the f*** downI hate girls are ignorant or narrow-minded, just because someone else likes something other than you, there is no reason to attack them because of thatI hate girls who play mind games and manipulate other guys, these girls drive me insane as they have like 10 guys chasing them, and all of those guys have no chance as they are nothing more than an ego boost to herI hate girls who are attention whores, just because they are not the center of attention every single moment doesn't mean that they can drive the people around them insane

• Yes what's up with the attention whores and the girls who if don't get there way try to tear down a guys rep soooo immature!!!!

• I hate how us guys always have to make the first move and start a conversation, ask them out, overall, initiate everything with them, it is so frustrating, but unfortuneately, I can't stop doing that because I will be single for the rest of my life

• das a good point too.

• whew dem some pretty bold but honest statements man. ur smart to put anonymous lol. but I hate how some girls can just be so shallow and mean. I hate how some girls are just so mean and bitter and would get down a dirty to get info about someone and totally abuse that info. I hate how some girls lead guys on but then ignore them. I hate girls that don't think they ever hafta apologize to the guy, and that its always supposed to be his fault or he's wrong.i hope dis helps

• Yea I kinda thought that anonymous would be a pretty good idea but I'm probably gonna catch some heat from the women anyways so w/e. Good answers though.

• Show Older
    • Idk I wanna see what other people say. If I dnt get anything soon then yea I'll give you best answer.

• Sweet thanks =D

• I hate when women that have recently graduated college and enter the work force they think that they are automatically deserved a higher position than they get. Women say that they grow up faster than men but it’s not true in the work place. Like in interviews a lot of women have this snotty attitude of like ughh why I deserve a much higher position this position is beneath me. Younger women that have just graduated college and enter the workforce revert back to their high school attitudes and act so immature and do not grow up in the workforce until much later in life. Young women in the work force have this attitude of self entitlement; I am entitled to a higher position than they are qualified for and think they should just get the position. Young women don’t get that they have to work like everyone else up the ladder and there is not entitlement in the work force. Having the attitude of entitlement will get a person fired fast. Everyone has to work up in their positions. But young women have this high school attitude in the work force that they should be just given whatever they think they deserve. Men hate it and hate working with young women with that attitude. Also younger new women that become managers are nearly impossible to work with because they self loath, think they are better than most people and think they can just tell everyone what to do. Women that are much older and have a lot of experience are awesome to work with because they know there is not entitlement and realize they have to work up in their position just like everyone else but the new college graduate women are horrible to work with because they have an attitude of self deserve and don’t learn to get over it until they are much more older and way more experienced in the workforce.

• F*** bitches, get money. lol