Is she childish, insecure, or she isn't interested?

I met my friends sister that is two years older than me, I texted her and she told me that I am attractive to her and other stuff, but she stopped replying to me because I am too young for her and that I am her s friend of brother. After a week I met her on new years party and we were making up, but she stopped, I asked her to go on date with me some other day, and she said that she doubt on that, I asked her why and she said that she won't answer me. So my question is how come that girl that is attracted to you and made up with you is so insecure in dating or relationship, and she won't tell why. So how can I approach to her now, and why is she like that?

Sry for bad grammar people. :P

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No offense but your grammar makes no sense, I will try and decipher this as well as I can, I think that basically just because she finds you attractive does not mean she wants to date you, it is understandable with the age difference, if you are only like 18 and she's 20 it makes a lot of sense. I'm 20 and would not date younger.

• lol sry for bad grammar I really suck at it :P

• Show Older
    • Ah well that is my point, why she feels bad? I even told her that I will not feel ashamed or feel burdening by answer.

• Anyway you tried you really can't know what she is thinking. Thanks for trying understanding my English and answering so you deserve to be best answer. :)

What Girls Said 1

• she might be embarrassed about dating someone two years younger

• Yea I understand that, but why she just can't tell me that, or anything else? Because I just want some answer from her why she is like that, that is all. It will not burden me if she says that I am too young. :D

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!