Girls, stubble beard vs clean shaven ?

what do you prefer to look at ? I know a stubble beard is scratchy and annoying when kissing, but what do you think look sexier, stubble or clean shaven ? how much stubble is enough (if you have pics, it would be great :))

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Stubble is better to look at, but clean-shaven feels better to touch, so you're right on.Keith urban's super sexy light stubble: link Here he is clean-shaven...not as good! link

• Girls should I shave my mushtache and french beard or keep it??..When do I look good? Please sugest?if you need I will upload more of my pic's... I have one photo... uploaded my profile 's...ps mail me back to physics.praveen@gmail.com... am 23 now.. generally how do you like guys to be..? do you like mush or goatee or beard etc>>? -

• Agreed!

What Girls Said 13

• It really depends. If you're wondering what a certain girl thinks, just ask her.

• both

• it works for different guysbut I prefer a little stubble

• clean shaven guys are hot in my opinion, but I guess stubble is alright, I guess. but if I were to rank them in my own personal pref, clean shaven over stubble. but stubble, is sexy too.

• i like 5:00 shadow, personally

• It depends on the person. Some people look terrible with facial hair while others look really attractive with it. I like the idea of a guy having stubble but I think I would prefer clean shaven. The stubble can't be gross though, like maybe a two or three day stubble.

• I personally like guys with facial hair, it accentuates their face, makes them look more chisel. Importantly you should just ask yourself, what suits you better. It's the same way with girls, we all experiment with hair and makeup and then eventually finds the look(s) that suits us personally.

• Girls should I shave my mushtache and french beard or keep it??..When do I look good? Please sugest?if you need I will upload more of my pic's... I have one photo... uploaded my profile 's...ps mail me back to physics.praveen@gmail.com... am 23 now.. generally how do you like guys to be..? do you like mush or goatee or beard etc>>?

• It depends on the guy! BUT, unless he's in an abercrombie and fitch poster, a guy with stubble usually looks like he either had a really rough night, or doesn't care about his appearance. ESPECIALLY don't let it go into your neck...lol

• It all depends on the dude. Some guys look better clean shaven and others look better with stubble. Though when I'm thinking of stubble it's usually no more than 2 days worth. Though the lack of kissableness is usually enough to keep clean shaven.

• clean shaven :) stubble is cute when you forgot or didn't have time to shave now and then but I prefer clean shaven

• Clean shaven. But it depends on what the guy looks like.

• i like clean, it feel much better. but stubble does look nice.

• I heart stubble

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!