Girls, stubble beard vs clean shaven ?

what do you prefer to look at ? I know a stubble beard is scratchy and annoying when kissing, but what do you think look sexier, stubble or clean shaven ? how much stubble is enough (if you have pics, it would be great :))

Most Helpful Girl

• Stubble is better to look at, but clean-shaven feels better to touch, so you're right on.

Keith urban's super sexy light stubble: link

Here he is clean-shaven...not as good! link

• Girls should I shave my mushtache and french beard or keep it??..When do I look good? Please sugest?

if you need I will upload more of my pic's... I have one photo... uploaded my profile 's...ps mail me back to physics.praveen@gmail.com... am 23 now.. generally how do you like guys to be..? do you like mush or goatee or beard etc>>? -

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 17

• clean shaven guys are hot in my opinion, but I guess stubble is alright, I guess. but if I were to rank them in my own personal pref, clean shaven over stubble. but stubble, is sexy too.

• I love them all, but I love some man hair rubbing on my thighs.

• It depends on the guy! BUT, unless he's in an abercrombie and fitch poster, a guy with stubble usually looks like he either had a really rough night, or doesn't care about his appearance. ESPECIALLY don't let it go into your neck...lol

• i like 5:00 shadow, personally

• Clean shaven preferably but light stubble I can handle. Beards and moustaches gross me out

More from Girls
12

What Guys Said 0