My brand new boyfriend went skinny dipping/hot tub with friend and girls?

Hi, I have a boyfriend since 3 months, but he likes me for over a year. I needed a bit convincing, because I wasn't sure if I wanted a relationship... Show More

Oh I forgot. His best friend is a girl he used to date and have a crush on. Now all of a sudden she wants him, but he's still very close to her. Should I worry about that too?
* he told her he had a girlfriend. My mistake.

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1st thing...its never a good idea to say "i love you" for the first time through a text msg. maybe you were just overcome by emotion and couldn't hold it in any more. this is something that should be said face to face. additionally, only a coward breaks up with you over the phone or using a text msg.

he might like you, but he doesn't respect you. or else he would not have put himself in that situation to begin with. a person in love with someone does not get naked and into a hot tub with someone else. I can see maybe...MAYBE a spur of the moment...hey! lets all get naked and into the lake!" skinny dip. but taking time, making a decision to get naked in a hot tub later on? and worse, have the girl on his lap? what if the tables were turned around, what would be going through YOUR head if you were the one who decided you were gonna take off all your clothes and sit on some dude's lap in a hot tub? what do you think could possibly happen? could you assume that maybe the guy that you're sitting on is gonna get turned on? maybe he's gonna put a move on you. then what? there's no way that you could get mad at him because nobody would blame him for thinking you were interested! could you honestly say that you were just wanting to talk and were shocked that he tried kissing, grabbing, or feeling you up? oh yeah, it was a tight fit, so his hands were already all over you.

hmmm...sounds bad. there's no other way to put it gently or be subtle about this. if you really really like this guy? you've got a few things you need to think about.