I made a stupid mistake how can I fix it?

I met this beautiful girl in a dating website, and had feelings for her instantly. I have no idea how to describe this feeling but I just knew she was the one. So I Mailed her and we added each other on Facebook and chat for hours. After close to 4 hours of chatting , I made the worst mistake of my life, I told her I like her and had feelings for her. I really want to tell her that but not so fast as it may creep her out... After a while she replied and said that she does not really know me yet plus we live so far apart and said she was sorry and that we could continue chatting like normal... After that I told her how I really feel and that I would not mind moving just to be with her and I will wait hoping one day she will say yes. And I asked her if we could still be friends? She said yeah and said that what I told her was really moving... At the end I told her that I'm really gonna miss her and that she is worth the wait even if it takes years...then I wished her good night and said bye... I really don't want to screw this up... There was just something about her, I will be waiting for her to reply every single messages with my heart beating so fast and my whole body just shivering that was how nervous I was... I Really Like Her , And would not in a million years do anything to hurt her, I just want to make her the luckiest girl ever. I'm just feeling so stupid and useless now... I really need some help on how to fix this mess.. Thanks guys! : (

Hey Guys... Guess What I apologized for coming in too hard and stuff and she said she was cool with it... Were chatting now , but its very cold, how can I get her to open up?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay look,

Its nice that you have feelings for this girl and wanto to be with her,but your moving WAY to fast.

Calm down and chill,here are the things you need to do befor trying again,your just gonna confuse her,and that will because future problums,trust me I know.

1.Know her better.

2.MEET HER.

4.DO the were just real good friends thing.

And if you want her to like you,become a really good friend , a VERY good friend.BUT JUST A GOOD FRIEND FOR NOW.

Hope This Helps,

• Thank You! I really hope it works out.. : (