Girlfriend wants me to carry her in my arms?

I'm 6'5" and she is 5'4". I used to carry her a lot when we would kiss, but now my girlfriend always wants me to carry her. She wants me to carry her in my arms (wants to be carried like a baby). Is something wrong with her? One time she fell asleep on the couch and I decided to leave her there. Thing is she only pretended to be asleep. She got very sad and started to cry. Ever since that day she expects me to carry her to bed. Girls, why is she acting like this? Is something wrong with her? Why does she want to be carried like a baby? Why does she expect me to carry her to bed?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a bit weird yes - almost too needy. Wanting to be carried to bed instead of being left to sleep on a couch isn't strange in and of itself. I mean, I would prefer it if my guy cared enough to want me to be comfortable in bed with a proper pillow and blanket.

But for her to cry and actually request it every time is odd.