Why are women of today so materialistic and can be so mean?

I have lost over 26000 dollars on so called internet dating sites. Women require you to verify, which is a scam as I never heard back from any of them, just paid out money. Never actually met anyone. Bit sexist the way men are portrayed as being abusive, etc, when women can take a blokes money by lieing, deceiving and basic unscrupulous behavior and the so called administration always takes the womens view. Why are the women of today like that?, materialistic, heartless. They say there are no good men left anywhere, well there's one here who has been screwed over big time and its true men that are bad, yeah right. OTHER MEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Okay, you should have just used the free dating sites. There are SO many of them. Secondly, this is no reflection on women-- your inability to control your wallet and make wise purchasing choices isn't anyones fault :/

"Bit sexist the way men are portayed as being abusive, etc"

Okay, I think we can all see why some men are seen as abusive- with high violent crime rates going from men to women, it's not entirely unreasonable to be on guard. If I wasn't at least a little skeptical about people in general, it would be a stupid and possibly dangerous idea. Be wary of harm and avoid it, that's the rule.

and you're saying how all men are seen as bad while portraying all women as bad lol. I mean... I hate to state the irony, but... :P

I'm sorry you haven't had luck, but when you pay for a service that doesn't promise you results, that's really not anyones fault.

If you speant as much as you did, I would contact the website and let them know how poorly their website has worked for you.

What Girls Said 8

• ... doesn't sound like a credible dating site. why would they require someone to pay up front to date? there's free dating sites.

• You do realize that this money doesn't go to the women that you have talked to on the sites and that there are a lot of FREE online dating sites as well, right? Relax and look for women in other places. Sometime online dating isn't for everyone. Put yourself out there, go to bars and be social.

• Maybe you should go to different towns then.

• been there done that, where I live if you don't drive a expensive casr and have a suit its no good

• A fool and his money are soon parted

if it wasn't scammers on internet dating sites it would have been something else. I guess it's easier to blame an entire gender rather than to realize that common sense and proper judgment isn't something you have in great supply. 26K- Really?

• no it5 would not have been something else at all - all I wanted was a realtionship and this was the way I was told to get their

• Like goflipaburger said, there are free dating sites out there. I have two suggestions in mind if you want them.

Even on the pay sites, not all women on there are manipulative golddiggers. I don't understand how you could exactly give out your money to specific women that ask for it to verify. Obviously those are private hacker/scam accounts or the site itself is a scam if that's mostly all you're meeting. But plenty of people have met dates & lovers online & elsewhere. Just because you fell victim to a scam doesn't mean that all women are manipulative. It's a SCAM, & nothing more.

• & just because it's a pay site doesn't mean it's a scam. They never guarantee you a date. Maybe there is something wrong with you personally that's turning women off?

• Wow...you blew your money on the most monotonus thing. All women of today are not like that, just the ones you met. Some of them are probably like that because they know there are men out there dumb enough to take the bait. (sorry if I'm harsh, but it's my opinion)

• Exactly. INdirectly. If you would've asked the same question you still would've gotten pretty much the same asnwers. Oh, and look at the first anon girl's answer. She's straight out calling him dumb. Shouldn't you be preaching to her and not me? Plus, I said I was sorry IN THE ANSWER for being harsh. If you don't like people's opinions then that's what the downvote's for, dude.

• "there are men out there dumb enough to take the bait."

you call him dumb (indirectly) = an insult

• lol I wasn't insulting him. Name on thing that I said in that answer that shows I was directly insulting him.

• Show Older
  • Why are you meeting women on internet dating sites that require you to pay money? It seems like you got scammed. On a lot of dating sites, companies that pretend to be women ask men for their money to "confirm" and then take it.

• because you're clearly not very smart if you're letting women dupe you out of that much money.

• ...people hijack planes and fly them into buildings, they kidnap children, sell each other faulty cars...not everyone is trust worthy and it's not just women who can be dishonest.

• I THOUGHT TRUST MEANT SOMETHING BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT WITHIN TODAY

• You're dumb for spending that much money to find a date. You shoulda called it quits after $1000 at the very most.

• Lmao... no.

• MAYBE YOU SHOULD NOT CALL PEOPLE DUMB AND LOOK AT HTE BROADER PICTURE AND SEEK DERIVITICES BEFORE WEXPLODING ON SOMENE IN THAT FASHION

What Guys Said 4

• I would never pay for a dating site. I'd sooner pay for a date, if you know what I mean.

• I don't know how these internet dating sites work, but if I were you I'd never pay any more money to "verify" for the rest of your life. Just explain to anyone who needs you to verify what your experiences have been and why you don't want to do it and yeah, it's true there are a lot of bitches out there and sometimes society finds it hard to recognise men as victims.

• Good, and now you've made more people aware about it so they don't fall into the same trap. I think that's all you can do.

• i HAVE STOPPED USING THEM ALL TOGETHER AND REPORTED TO NATIOANL AND INTERNATIONAL AUTHORITIES

• That's your own fault man.

• No for being scammed...

• WHAT FOR TRUSTING?

• You lost your money because you spent it unwisely (to not use an offensive term). Has nothing to with anything else BUT your bad decisions. Be an adult and admit it to yourself and then stop using useless services. Or any services at all to be more specific. Don't blame others for your mistakes.

Also keep in mind that men have been meeting women long before the internet was even imagined let alone existed...

• i AM NOT BLAMING OTHERS I AM JUST SAYING HOW I HAVE BEEN TREATED AND BEEN RIPPED BY SO CALLED VERIFICATION SITES AND HAD OVER 6 DATES WHERE WOMEN NEVER TURNED UP

• Good morning to you too.

• i DO NOT USE THE SERVICES ANYMORE, AND HAVE COME TI THE CONCLUSION ALL INTERNET DATING SITES ARE SCAMS SET UP CERTAIN PEOLE TO OBTAIN MONEY BY FALSE PRETENSES