Why do some women give me dirty looks for no reason?

Like I'd be sitting waiting for a bus and I'd just look in their direction for like 2 seconds and almost instantly they'd fold there arms and give me a dirty look and keep eying me back and forth.Some women will go like pfff when the walk past me only one has ever said ewwHow can I make this stop I'm not evening looking or staring at these women it's just if I look in their general direction for no longer than 2 secondsSo it's not enough to be ugly you have to be insulted by strangers as well -_-

and it's not like I'm overweight or have bad hygiene or anything apparently I have a innocent face.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• They probably just think that you're checking them out. Just ignore it. There's nothing you can do to stop it except ignore them.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• You're leering.You might not think it, but you are. Or you might know you are, but thinking you're way too subtle to be noticed, but you're not.

• So if a woman looks in a guys direction she can be looking at something else but when a guy does it he must be leering -_-. by the way I'm too busy noticing their face to be leering

• Fine. Pretend it isn't happening. That's your business.

• Why would I pretend... I know what I'm looking at and thinking unless you were there you can't act like your know what my eyes are doing.