What do guys think of when they stare at a women's behind?

I never understood it...What exactly are they looking for?

;)
DAT a** LOL

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• lol I know you wouldn't ;)

• I didn't do that bro... blame the viewers. Don't hate the playa hate the site ;)

• wtf is with the thumbs down? it's exactly what we think.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 10

• whenever a male see's something arousing. It releases a feel good chemical called epinephrine. Which gives you a chemical high. Which is why guys love hot girls and are addicted to eye candy.

• I just look because it's fun and I don't really think much actually lol ;p

• i check out a lot of girls , more out of boredom than anything else . it can be sexual but not always , sometimes I'm just admiring there sexy body but not necessary thinking about having sex with them .

i'm really not that into anal sex anyways if your wondering

• It's hypnotic and mesmerizing ;)

• It's a subliminal fertility check for men...also it wiggles, jiggles and shakes. and it's kinda hypnotic =)

• I think he's saying he sweats a lot.

• LOL OK buddy gotta see that to believe it

• Hot AND steamy or just hot? Cause I can easily permeate the air with humidity. ;-)

• Show Older
  • "hmm I wonder how firm it is"

lol

• LOL

• How badly I want to tap it.

• You're walking in to them today man, hahaha.

• loool

• A peachy butt represents fertility. Humans constantly subconsciously look for signs of fertility, since reproduction is pretty much our sole purpose as a species.

• I can't tell you. You're not old enough.

• ok

• I'm not saying she's right and I'm not saying she's wrong, but if you want to hire a psychic who can read minds, you might want to try 99Problems.

• I'm not saying she's right and I'm not saying I'm wrong, but if you're looking to hire a psychic who can read thoughts, you might try 99problems.

• Show Older
  • No idea. It's just a maternal instinct.

• LOL

• im going anon. lol

• lol

• Show Older

What Girls Said 3

• "i want to f*** the sh*t out of that ass!" probably something like this...

• Your right about that !

• xD ;)

• Nice touch...the innocent white rose beside the "why do men stare at women's butt's" question. LMAO! Good one!

• LOL I know right ahahahahah ;)

• lmfao!

• LOL

• yeah :P

• just popping into see the answers.I'm pretty sure it has to do with um...getting some.