Does she like me?

Here are some things she does

1-She stares at me a lot but she never says anything.

2-she can talk with her friends loudly and outgoing but when I'm around shell get all quiet and stop talking.

3-Some days when I'm around shell leave avoid me

4-Other days shell practically stop in the hall and look me right in the eyes after that she came back with her friends and looked at me again and then when the bell rang and when she was looking at me as I was walking by her and I wasnt looking at her my friend said when I passed her she glared at me like rank.

-5somedays shell stare at me for a really long time when she was sitting with her friend she was leaning off the bench looking at me.

-6She has no trouble talking with any other guy shell tease them and hang around with them.

-7When I walk passed her my friend said she smiled and she always looks at my face whenever she sees me.

if she is with a lot of guy friends and teases them and hugs them but does all this completely different actions towards me does she like me.?

-8Other days shell ignore me and not look at me

-9 she seems to hang around a few of my guy friends but she never did until I was friends with them.

-10 two of her friends will look back at me and giggle when she isn't with them.

-11Shell give me head turns second looks gets mad if I don't look at her stares every kind of look.

-12if I'm on a bench when she talks with her friend group she always has her back towards me.

-13When I was with my friend group she came and sat on the bench so she could see my face.

Hey I would really like to thank everybody that has been viewing this question and I really apreciate it when you share your advice with me and others that view this site that might also have the same situation I'm in. THANK YOU ALL

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, man, she is INTO YOU...100%. I am now at this stage. I am really into this guy, but problem is I kinda don't know is he single and I can't really figure out does he likes me (too many mixed signals). And we are just passing each other every day and we can say only "Hi". Then my eyes are looking down the floor (I just can't controle myself to look up), my knees become shaky and my heart is beating twice as faster, but when I am arround my male friends I act normaly, smile, joking and so on, but when HE is arround I can't even swallow food...so IN I am. When I am unsecure I just avoid or ignore him and do about the same things you described. One day I just caught myself, that I am staring all the time at him and started to feel myself as stalker, cause he always catched my staring, and I never catched his. Then I thought, not to make fool out of myself, I started to ignore him and guess what, after four days I started to catch his starings and then I was so confused I couldn't even answer with smile and I think I kinda pissed him off with my attitude, cause next day he started to avoid me. Now I am so confused and tiered from all this, I am considering just to let it go...

• Hey I was wondering how it's going with you and the guy you seem like you really like him, and also as the guys defence I will avoid the girl I like a lot if I don't see her looking at me after awhile but I promise that it's impossible 2 ignore some1 you have such strong feelings for your eyes will slide over 2 him whether you see him looking at you or not and vice versa when a guy ignores you and you know he's ignoring you its a sign that he thinks about you alot.

• And then I had a feeling he is into me and I took courage to ask him, is he staring because I stare or for other reasons. He didn't gave me a straight answer but asked out to talk about it and then backed off...with We'll keep in touch. So I was, what da Hell???!!! The thing with shy people (not that I'm very outgoing, just bit straightforward) is that they are very confusing, so that's why sometimes it's hard to distinguish weather they are into you or not...

• But you can't be very pushy with them, cause they won't open up for you, they will be always suspicious about your aggressivness (What does he want from me?). You have to aproach them very slowly and lightly. As for me, I'm so nervous as it is, if I like a guy and when also along with coversation I have to think am I too pushy or aggressive...it's hard... I suggest you to start act just friendly, without asking her out or flirting heavy. Take easy and be patient, if you're still into her.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 43

• She likes you a lot. This is the exact way I act around the guy I like. I'm not a shy person in general but whenever I like a guy, I get really shy. She has it really really bad. She can't stand to look you in the eyes because it makes her feel vulnerable. She thinks that if she lets you look into her eyes you are going to see how much she likes you. She's not nervous around other guys because she doesn't like them as anything more than a friend. She doesn't think you like her back if she's glaring at you sometimes. She probably gets so nervous around you that she just can't stand to be near you. She's waiting for you to show interest in her. She wants you to hold eye contact and give her some sort of a sign that you like her. This girl probably thinks about you every second of the day. And if she is blushing too she most definitely is head of over heels for you.

• About a week ago she's been going through phases of too much eye contact and now this week she's doing too much avoided eye contact. Even when she passes me in the halls she can't seem to keep her head up is she hiding her eyes from me on purpose or what? PLEASE help me out if things change monday ill tell you how she's acting.I really would appreciate your advice I hope its not a burden on you thanks.

• She's beginnig to try and become friends with my close friends is she trying 2 get closer to me? and from all that I've explained and considering you say your a lot like this girl in the ways that you act towards the guy you like would you say that ide have a good chance with her even though we haven't spoken to eachother?.

• She could be trying to get closer to you by getting to know your friends but she may not be. She may just like and want to be friends with your friends because she just likes them. Your best bet is to just talk to her. Start the conversation about school and then it will be easier to go into other topics.

• yeah I think she likes you!

I do that alot... unfortunately. kinda send mixed signals. If I'm feeling insecure, I'll try to hide that I like my guy-friend. like I won't even look, or talk to him. but other times, if I'm confident about his feelings for me, like after he talks to me a bunch online or something, I have no problem being bold and staring.

anyways, point is, I say she definetely likes you

• Okay. I was that girl at one point. She DOES like you. Period.

I worked with a guy, who I crushed on, and I did the same thing. Sometimes I would flirt with him and other times I would ignore him. It is a weird game. Flirt with her. All the thing you mentioned that she does I did and I like him A LOT!

• well thts an obvious yes

• it sounds like it :) I'm taking that she's looking at you alot, and at times gets nervous and looks away. I'm always guessing that she is trying to either show off when your around by acting "popular" and hugging other guys or just too shy to talk to you.

i have to ask though, do you like her?

hope this helps :)

More from Girls
38

What Guys Said 5

• Dude I haven't read every single one of these hints but I can tell you without a doubt she frickin likes you.

If a girl stares at you, you know it's on. When she laughs with her friends around you, it's on, it's not that you have a booger on your face. When she talks to other guys and laughs and plays and what not and you sense that it's a show, it is.

Seems to me she's just giving you the cue to make the first move. I know it sucks to do it, but it's just the way it is. And if this girl likes you, man don't let this chance go by, get to know her. If it fails, so what? You tried didn't you. And if it works out? And she happens to become your girlfriend, lover and wife. That's just all dandy ain't it.

Kev

• from what I hear it seems ilke she totally likes you

• Damn...nice observation skills. Its obvious she likes you.

• LOL! HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAH!

Dude man! there's this one nerdy girl at my college that does EVERY SINGLE THING THAT YOU DESCRIBE HERE TO ME. Wish I could help man.

I definitely feel your trouble because this nerdy have got me pondering about her for two years now and even after all the mixed signals (from everyday staring to avoiding me) I can't get her off my mind.

*Sorry man I'm in the exact same boat so I can't help you because I can't even help myself.

EMAIL OR UPDATE ME ON HOW YOUR SITUATION GOES! I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW! =)

• Hey man it's nice to know that I have something in common with a user on thise site lol it's one thing 2 give advice but to know that there are other's that are going through what I'm going through is just cool in a way. Lol as for an update she's been trying to make friends with my friends so she can get closer to me and it shows me that she's really interested in me because until she seen me hang out with those guys she's had nothing to do with them. If you wish it ill continue 2 update you.

• Yeah, I'll definitely would to know more. Well for my case I think it's over but the thinng is... she and her friends still looks at me awkwardly which I don't understand why..

• dude she likes you