Does she like me?

Here are some things she does

1-She stares at me a lot but she never says anything.

2-she can talk with her friends loudly and outgoing but when I'm around shell get all quiet and stop talking.

3-Some days when I'm around shell leave avoid me

4-Other days shell practically stop in the hall and look me right in the eyes after that she came back with her friends and looked at me again and then when the bell rang and when she was looking at me as I was walking by her and I wasnt looking at her my friend said when I passed her she glared at me like rank.

-5somedays shell stare at me for a really long time when she was sitting with her friend she was leaning off the bench looking at me.

-6She has no trouble talking with any other guy shell tease them and hang around with them.

-7When I walk passed her my friend said she smiled and she always looks at my face whenever she sees me.

if she is with a lot of guy friends and teases them and hugs them but does all this completely different actions towards me does she like me.?

-8Other days shell ignore me and not look at me

-9 she seems to hang around a few of my guy friends but she never did until I was friends with them.

-10 two of her friends will look back at me and giggle when she isn't with them.

-11Shell give me head turns second looks gets mad if I don't look at her stares every kind of look.

-12if I'm on a bench when she talks with her friend group she always has her back towards me.

-13When I was with my friend group she came and sat on the bench so she could see my face.

Hey I would really like to thank everybody that has been viewing this question and I really apreciate it when you share your advice with me and others that view this site that might also have the same situation I'm in. THANK YOU ALL

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, man, she is INTO YOU...100%. I am now at this stage. I am really into this guy, but problem is I kinda don't know is he single and I can't really figure out does he likes me (too many mixed signals). And we are just passing each other every day and we can say only "Hi". Then my eyes are looking down the floor (I just can't controle myself to look up), my knees become shaky and my heart is beating twice as faster, but when I am arround my male friends I act normaly, smile, joking and so on, but when HE is arround I can't even swallow IN I am. When I am unsecure I just avoid or ignore him and do about the same things you described. One day I just caught myself, that I am staring all the time at him and started to feel myself as stalker, cause he always catched my staring, and I never catched his. Then I thought, not to make fool out of myself, I started to ignore him and guess what, after four days I started to catch his starings and then I was so confused I couldn't even answer with smile and I think I kinda pissed him off with my attitude, cause next day he started to avoid me. Now I am so confused and tiered from all this, I am considering just to let it go...

• Hey I was wondering how it's going with you and the guy you seem like you really like him, and also as the guys defence I will avoid the girl I like a lot if I don't see her looking at me after awhile but I promise that it's impossible 2 ignore some1 you have such strong feelings for your eyes will slide over 2 him whether you see him looking at you or not and vice versa when a guy ignores you and you know he's ignoring you its a sign that he thinks about you alot.

• And then I had a feeling he is into me and I took courage to ask him, is he staring because I stare or for other reasons. He didn't gave me a straight answer but asked out to talk about it and then backed off...with We'll keep in touch. So I was, what da Hell???!!! The thing with shy people (not that I'm very outgoing, just bit straightforward) is that they are very confusing, so that's why sometimes it's hard to distinguish weather they are into you or not...

• But you can't be very pushy with them, cause they won't open up for you, they will be always suspicious about your aggressivness (What does he want from me?). You have to aproach them very slowly and lightly. As for me, I'm so nervous as it is, if I like a guy and when also along with coversation I have to think am I too pushy or's hard... I suggest you to start act just friendly, without asking her out or flirting heavy. Take easy and be patient, if you're still into her.