Why are guys so thoughtless and selfish?

sometimes, it seems like they can't even see past themselves to realize that they are hurting other people. Like honestly you didn't even think that maybe just maybe I would like to cum? Or maybe you shouldn't tell me how hot my friends are when I show you pics of me and my friends? I'll never understand some people. Its just frustrating and hurtful. Any ideas to stop caring about this person?

Most Helpful Guy

• They're not. You just haven't met the right ones like me. I'd treat you right and with respect and consider you thoughts and feelings and never leave you out of the picture. I'd make you feel special and show you that I care. I'll remember the little things you say and surprise you with them so that you'll even be more happier. You'd be my priority. All I want you is to be happy so I'll do everything possible to make you happy. I'll do the best I can for you. But hey, that's just me.