• Ask
  • myTake

Girl always stares. Then why does it seem like she doesn't want to talk to me?

She always turns her head around to look at me. A few times, I've seen her go out of her way to walk past me. Like she'll be talking to someone and look at me when she's talking and when she's done talking she goes right past me without looking at me. But when I try to start a conversation with her I'm always the one asking the questions and she's just responding to them. She never seems to want to continue the conversation. I don't get it. by the way, I feel like I need to mention that she rejected lunch with me. I asked her to lunch about two weeks after getting her name. I am so confused. She literally looks at me all the time and has gone out of her way to get me to notice her but she never seems to be interested in talking to me. And last point, this isn't a shy girl.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• What you need to do my friend, is flirt with her. Don't just talk, but flirt while your talking.. if you like her that is, I'm not a shy girl either, and flirting is the tie braker for us loudd ones. Give it a try and see how that goes, or try getting her number and text her & >>flirt<< with her.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe she likes the look of you but you failed to impress her with your conversations. With the non shy girls you have to spark their interest. Just talking to them isn't enough because guys are always just talking to them.