The love of my life won't fight for me

We met and had a connection instantly, we lived in completely different countries and 1k mi away from each other, we fought against all odds to be... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he doesn't know how to express himself or even show how to love. It seems like you guys moved to fast without fully getting to know each other. If he was from a different country then it would be hard for you to get to know him in person. Now you see his true colors and it seems like he was putting on an act. I don't think he will fight for you. Maybe he just doesn't know how. He seems to be inexperience with girls and how to express himself or what to say. That is the reason why he wrote the note to you because he is holding pride. But you are right he should be trying to comfort you more. His actions seem very weird for a guy. Not all guys are fighters.

Asker upvoted
    • Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the best answer. I hope things work out for you. And good luck with everything.