• Ask
  • myTake

How does a more introverted guy express interest in a girl?

I'm in a situation where I feel like he may return feelings for me, but he's not showing it or going out of his way to talk to me or spend time with me. we're friends so we do hang out pretty regularly with a mutual friend of ours...the last time I saw him was Sunday though. I don't want to give up on him because he doesn't know how to show someone he likes them. he was a hermit before he knew I liked him so it doesn't surprise me that he's still a hermit after we've hooked up. it's just making me think too much. so how do introverted guys show that they like someone if they're almost completely reclusive?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Look up the 5 languages of love to see if he is doing any of the things listed. Basically it says that people express their feelings of attraction in different ways, and you just need to understand what way they are expressing their feelings.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!