• Ask
  • myTake

If a girl smirks/half smiles is that a good thing?

Talking to this girl and she seems interested in what I'm saying but instead of smiling when appropriate she has this constant half smile on her face... Show More

She will laugh at my jokes but I figured that wouldn't be a good sign because people usually laugh at jokes right? She maintains good eye contact at a comfortable distance but I have noticed that when sitting closer to her she won't look at my eyes very long. Other than that she just seems nice, comes up to talk to me and spends time with me

Most Helpful Opinion

• Seems to be flirty, cos I smirk to the guys I'm interested in a lot ;)

• Sounds like she is interested in you, ask her out in groups and you will see may be she is not as shy ;)

What Girls Said 7

• Does she try to find reasons to touch you? Like your arm? Does she laugh at your jokes that aren't funny?

• I doubt that she's lost interest. She might be frustrated that you haven't made a move yet or nervous so that's why she looked away. Maybe she was just trying to flirt. Try saying hi to her next time and see how she reacts.

• well, I sometimes don't even laugh at jokes because the person himself bores me, but the eye contact thing is good, she may be into you and shy that maybe you'll kiss her is close eye contact is made..?

• She may be shy and just afraid of what you'll think if she does flirt with you, or she may just be comfortable around you! I know some friends that I constantly smile around just because their presence comforts me, but if it's of the opposite gender, I would try to catch their eye. does she ever look at you through her eyelashes or bite or lick her lips? sometimes I glance down at my feet and blush every once in awhile when having a long conversation.

• It has nothing to do with you

• She thinks your cute

What Guys Said 1