Do guys like gamer girls/nerdy girls?

which do guys prefer; a stylish, off-beat girl or a girl that's hot but whose idea of perfect night is grinding to ke$ha Chris brown mash ups in clubs.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• yah I love girl/nerdy girls. I want me one lol, the last time I saw a group of gamer/nerdy girls was in high school. and that was ages ago, now I'm in the working field, I can't find any :/

• oh okay

• they exist in post high school/college, they've just starting dressing better:)

What Guys Said 8

• absolutely!

• i sure do, a girl like you, I'd love to take you on a date to San Diego Comic-Con

• Nerdy girls personally because the conversations flow so naturally with them. With the hot club chicks, you can only talk about life and what she did last weekend.

However, I ask that she be outgoing a little and is at least average.

• average looking.

• average looking or average intelligence?

• I would like a nerdy girl...cauz I'm a super-nerd myself. :)

I also like to go "out', and I will admit that I like drinking (I'm a sociable loud drunk)...so if she's a partying type as well, then that's even better. :)

• I've been looking for a nerdy girl but I don't know where they hide :/ Well there's a few walking around in my lab but I don't know if they play video games lol.

• Lol I meant that's what it would sound like asking one of the girls on my floor

• nopee, but that's cause my laptop is f***ed. hopefully I'll get it fixed soon:)

• "Excuse me, this might be awkward but, do you play Battlefield online?"

• Show Older
  • It would depend on the guy, all guys are different! Me however would prefer the nerdy or gamer girl, they are normally ones you can have a good conservation with, plus going to clubs isn't my thing.

• I like nerdy gamer girls I think they are awesome

• The fun girl!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!